Some Extensions of Tukey's Depth Function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maronna, Ricardo A. & Stahel, Werner A. & Yohai, Victor J., 1992. "Bias-robust estimators of multivariate scatter based on projections," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 141-161, July.
- Nolan, D., 1992. "Asymptotics for multivariate trimming," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 157-169, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davy Paindaveine & Germain Van Bever, 2017. "Halfspace Depths for Scatter, Concentration and Shape Matrices," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-19, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:21:y:2009:i:1:p:49-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davy Paindaveine & Germain Van Bever, 2017. "Tyler Shape Depth," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-29, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Miguel Arcones & Hengjian Cui & Yijun Zuo, 2006. "Empirical depth processes," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 15(1), pages 151-177, June.
More about this item
Keywordsdepth and outlyingness location and dispersion estimates breakdown point multivariate ordering;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:82:y:2002:i:1:p:134-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.