Factor Analysis and Principal Components
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wim Krijnen & Theo Dijkstra & Richard Gill, 1998. "Conditions for factor (in)determinacy in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 359-367, December.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1998. "Diffusion Indexes," NBER Working Papers 6702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sue-Fen Huang & Ching-Hsue Cheng, 2013. "GMADM-based attributes selection method in developing prediction model," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(6), pages 3335-3347, October.
- Sundberg, Rolf & Feldmann, Uwe, 2016. "Exploratory factor analysis—Parameter estimation and scores prediction with high-dimensional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 49-59.
- Naomichi Makino, 2015. "Generalized data-fitting factor analysis with multiple quantification of categorical variables," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 279-292, March.
- Haruhiko Ogasawara, 2000. "Some relationships between factors and components," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 65(2), pages 167-185, June.
- Shelby Haberman, 2006. "Bias in Estimation of Misclassification Rates," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 71(2), pages 387-394, June.
- Wim Krijnen, 2002. "On the construction of all factors of the model for factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 161-172, March.
- Wim Krijnen, 2006. "Necessary Conditions for Mean Square Convergence of the Best Linear Factor Predictor," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 71(3), pages 593-599, September.
- Wim Krijnen, 2006. "Implications of Indeterminate Factor-Error Covariances for Factor Construction, Prediction, and Determinacy," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 71(3), pages 503-519, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:55:y:1995:i:1:p:105-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.