Bayesian structure learning in graphical models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ledoit, Olivier & Wolf, Michael, 2004.
"A well-conditioned estimator for large-dimensional covariance matrices,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 365-411, February.
- Wolf, Michael & Ledoit, Olivier, 2000. "A well conditioned estimator for large dimensional covariance matrices," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10087, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Park, Trevor & Casella, George, 2008. "The Bayesian Lasso," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 681-686, June.
- Aliye Atay-Kayis & Helène Massam, 2005. "A Monte Carlo method for computing the marginal likelihood in nondecomposable Gaussian graphical models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(2), pages 317-335, June.
- Jian Guo & Elizaveta Levina & George Michailidis & Ji Zhu, 2011. "Joint estimation of multiple graphical models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 98(1), pages 1-15.
- Ghosal, Subhashis, 2000. "Asymptotic Normality of Posterior Distributions for Exponential Families when the Number of Parameters Tends to Infinity," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 49-68, July.
- Lam, Clifford & Fan, Jianqing, 2009. "Sparsistency and rates of convergence in large covariance matrix estimation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 31540, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- McKay Curtis, S. & Banerjee, Sayantan & Ghosal, Subhashis, 2014. "Fast Bayesian model assessment for nonparametric additive regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 347-358.
- Rothman, Adam J. & Levina, Elizaveta & Zhu, Ji, 2009. "Generalized Thresholding of Large Covariance Matrices," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(485), pages 177-186.
- Ming Yuan & Yi Lin, 2007. "Model selection and estimation in the Gaussian graphical model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(1), pages 19-35.
- Yuan, Ming & Lin, Yi, 2005. "Efficient Empirical Bayes Variable Selection and Estimation in Linear Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1215-1225, December.
- Dobra, Adrian & Hans, Chris & Jones, Beatrix & Nevins, J.R.Joseph R. & Yao, Guang & West, Mike, 2004. "Sparse graphical models for exploring gene expression data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 196-212, July.
- Jianhua Z. Huang & Naiping Liu & Mohsen Pourahmadi & Linxu Liu, 2006. "Covariance matrix selection and estimation via penalised normal likelihood," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(1), pages 85-98, March.
- Cai, Tony & Liu, Weidong & Luo, Xi, 2011. "A Constrained â„“1 Minimization Approach to Sparse Precision Matrix Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(494), pages 594-607.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nogales, Francisco J. & Alonso, Andrés M. & Avagyan, Vahe, 2015. "D-trace Precision Matrix Estimation Using Adaptive Lasso Penalties," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 21775, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:173:y:2019:i:c:p:656-671 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:advdac:v:12:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11634-016-0272-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGraphical lasso; Graphical models; Laplace approximation; Posterior convergence; Precision matrix;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:136:y:2015:i:c:p:147-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.