Implications of Solow's Growth Model in the Presence of a Stochastic Steady State
No abstract is available for this item.
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, 2011.
"Econometrics For Grumblers: A New Look At The Literature On Cross‐Country Growth Empirics,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 109-155, 02.
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, 2009. "Econometrics for Grumblers: A New Look at the Literature on Cross-Country Growth Empirics," CSAE Working Paper Series 2009-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Eberhardt, Markus & Teal, Francis, 2009. "Econometrics for Grumblers: A New Look at the Literature on Cross-Country Growth Empirics," MPRA Paper 15813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Stephan Klasen, 2014. "The aid-income link revisited. How plausible and robust are the results?," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 230, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Okullo, Samuel J. & Reynès, Frédéric, 2011. "Can reserve additions in mature crude oil provinces attenuate peak oil?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5755-5764.
- Samuel OKULLO & Frederic REYNES, "undated". "Can Reserve Additions in Mature Crude Oil Provinces Attenuate Peak Oil," EcoMod2010 259600122, EcoMod.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Dierk Herzer & Stephan Klasen & Axel Dreher, 2009. "In Search for a Long-run Relationship between Aid and Growth: Pitfalls and Findings," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 196, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Graeme Wells & Thanasis Stengos, 2010. "Estimates of Technology and Convergence: Simulation Results," Ekonomia, Cyprus Economic Society and University of Cyprus, vol. 13(2-1), pages 97-108, Winter-Su.
- Graeme Wells & Thanasis Stengos, 2006. "Estimates Of Technology And Convergence: Simulation Results," CAMA Working Papers 2006-07, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Fethi, Meryem Duygun & Fethi, Sami & Katircioglu, Salih Turan, 2008. "Does Trade Policy Matter in an Isolated Economy? A Case Study," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 61(4), pages 637-664.
- Salih Katircioğlu & Sami Fethi & Hamit Caner, 2014. "Testing the higher education-led growth hypothesis in a small island: an empirical investigation from a new version of the Solow growth model," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 729-744, March.
- Kar Muhsin & Peker Osman & Kaplan Muhittin, 2008. "Trade Liberalization, Financial Development and Economic Growth in The Long Term: The Case of Turkey," South East European Journal of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 3(2), pages 25-38, November.
- Romain Bouis & Romain Duval & Fabrice Murtin, 2011. "The Policy and Institutional Drivers of Economic Growth Across OECD and Non-OECD Economies: New Evidence from Growth Regressions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 843, OECD Publishing.
- Sarno, Lucio, 1999. "Stochastic growth: Empirical evidence from the G7 countries," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 691-712.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:19:y:1997:i:1:p:135-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed