Liquidity and business investment: Evidence from dutch panel data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J & Gordon, David B, 1983.
"A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural Rate Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 589-610, August.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1981. "A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural-Rate Model," NBER Working Papers 0807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alex Cukierman, 1992.
"Central Bank Strategy, Credibility, and Independence: Theory and Evidence,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262031981, January.
- Cukierman Alex, 1992. "Central Bank Strategy, Credibility, And Independance: Theory And Evidence," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 3(4), pages 1-10, December.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1988.
"Macroeconomic Effects of Price Controls: The Role of Market Structure,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 340-354, June.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1987. "Macroeconomic Effects of Price Controls: The Role of Market Structure," NBER Working Papers 2434, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiguel, Miguel A & Liviatan, Nissan, 1992. "When Do Heterodox Stabilization Programs Work? Lessons from Experience," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 7(1), pages 35-57, January.
- Persson, Torsten & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1993.
"Signalling, Wage Controls and Monetary Disinflation Policy,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(416), pages 79-97, January.
- Torsten Persson & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1989. "Signalling, Wage Controls and Monetary Disinflation Policy," NBER Working Papers 2939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cox, Charles C, 1980. "The Enforcement of Public Price Controls," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 887-916, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Budina, Nina & Garretsen, Harry & Jong, Eelke de, 1999.
"Liquidity constraints and investment in transition economies : the case of Bulgaria,"
00E05, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Budina, Nina & Garretsen, Harry & de Jong, Elke, 2000. "Liquidity constraints and investment in transition economies - the case of Bulgaria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2278, The World Bank.
- Steven Ongena, 1999. "Lending Relationships, Bank Default and Economic Activity," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 257-280.
- Lizal, L., 1999.
"Does a Soft Macroeconomic Environment Induce Restructuring on the Microeconomic Level during the Transition Period? Evidence from Investment Behavior of Czech Enterprises,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp147, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Lubomir Lizal, 2001. "Does a Soft Macroeconomic Environment Induce Restructuring on the Microeconomic Level during the Transition Period? Evidence from Investment Behavior of Czech Enterprises," Development and Comp Systems 0012010, EconWPA.
- Lubomir Lizal, 1999. "Does a Soft Macroeconomic Environment Induce Restructuring on the Microeconomic Level during the Transition Period? Evidence from Investment Behavior of Czech Enterprises," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 235, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Joanna Tyrowicz, 2007.
"Blame No One ?Investment Decisions of the Polish Stock-Listed Companies,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 50(4), pages 391-410.
- Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2007. "Blame No One? Investment Decisions of the Polish Stock-listed Companies," MPRA Paper 15199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joanna Tyrowicz, 2009. "Blame No One? Investment Decisions Of The Polish Stock-listed Companies," Working Papers 2009-06, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Chirinko, Robert S., 1997.
"Finance Constraints, Liquidity, and Investment Spending: Theoretical Restrictions and International Evidence,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 185-207, June.
- Robert S. Chirinko, 1996. "Finance constraints, liquidity, and investment spending: theoretical restrictions and international evidence," Research Working Paper 96-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Degryse, Hans & de Jong, Abe, 2006.
"Investment and internal finance: Asymmetric information or managerial discretion?,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 125-147, January.
- Degryse, H. & de Jong, A., 2001. "Investment and Internal Finance: Asymmetric Information or Managerial Discretion?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-86-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:90:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agnieszka Slomka-Golebiowska, 2014. "Bankers on boards as corporate governance mechanism: evidence from Poland," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(4), pages 1019-1040, November.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:96c37 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Jong, A., 2001. "The Disciplining Role of Leverage in Dutch Firms," Discussion Paper 2001-48, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van Ees, Hans & Kuper, Gerard H & Sterken, Elmer, 1997.
"Investment, Finance and the Business Cycle: Evidence from the Dutch Manufacturing Sector,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 395-407, May.
- Hans van Ees & Gerard H. Kuper & Elmer Sterken ,, 1995. "Investment, finance and the business cycle: Evidence from the Dutch manufacturing sector," Working Papers 23, Centre for Economic Research, University of Groningen and University of Twente.
- Kotaro Tsuru, 2000. "Finance and Growth: Some Theoretical Considerations and a Review of the Empirical Literature," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 228, OECD Publishing.
- Maria Teresa VALDERRAMA & Sylvia KAUFMANN, "undated". "Modeling Credit Aggregates," EcoMod2004 330600146, EcoMod.
- Degryse, H.A. & de Jong, A., 2000. "Investment Spending in the Netherlands : The Impact of Liquidity and Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper 2000-24, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ongena, S. & Smith, D.C., 2000. "Bank relationships : A review," Other publications TiSEM 993b88a5-9a0f-42de-9cec-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:00e05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tumer-Alkan, G., 2008. "Essays on banking," Other publications TiSEM 8d5ec521-4702-4e75-bc79-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hermes, Niels & Lensink, Robert, 1996. "Financial reform and information problems in capital markets: an empirical analysis of the Chilean experience, 1983-1992," Research Report 96C37, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Pr. D. Patrick Van Cayseele, 2002. "Investment, R&D and liquidity constraints," Working Paper Research 33, National Bank of Belgium.
- Mojon, Benoît & Kashyap, Anil K. & Angeloni, Ignazio & Terlizzese, Daniele, 2002. "Monetary Transmission in the Euro Area : Where Do We Stand?," Working Paper Series 0114, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:16:y:1994:i:4:p:613-627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.