Velocity of money in a modified cash-in-advance economy: Theory and evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Been-Lon Chen & Mei Hsu & Chia-Hui Lu, 2007. "Status and Multiple Growth Regimes," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 07-A010, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Holman, Jill A. & Rioja, Felix K., 2001.
"International transmission of anticipated inflation under alternative exchange-rate regimes,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 497-519, August.
- Holman, Jill A. & Rioja, Felix K., 1999. "International transmission of anticipated inflation under alternative exchange-rate regimes," Research Working Paper 99-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 01 Jul 1999.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:65:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s00199-017-1040-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Salem Abo-Zaid & Anastasia Zervou, 2016. "Financing of Firms, Labor Reallocation and the Distributional Role of Monetary Policy," Working Papers 20161020_001, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics.
- Lu Chia-Hui & Chen Been-Lon & Hsu Mei, 2011. "The Dynamic Relationship between Inflation and Output Growth in a Cash-Constrained Economy," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-29, May.
- Ming-fu Shaw & Ching-chong Lai, 2013. "Financial Deepening and Monetary Growth with Endogenous Liquidity Constraints," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 9(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Chong Yip, 2000. "Urban unemployment and optimal trade policy in a cash-in-advance economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 59-77, February.
- Jha, Sailesh K. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 2002.
"Dynamics in a transactions-based monetary growth model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 611-635, April.
- Sailesh K. Jha & Ping Wang & Chong K.Yip, 2000. "Dynamics in a Transactions-Based Monetary Growth Model," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0005, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Chen, Shu-Hua & Guo, Jang-Ting, 2008. "Velocity of money, equilibrium (in)determinacy and endogenous growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1085-1096, September.
- Maxime Menuet & Alexandru Minea & Patrick Villieu, 2015.
"Deficit Rules and Monetization in a Growth Model with Multiplicity and Indeterminacy,"
- Maxime Menuet & Alexandru Minea & Patrick Villieu, 2016. "Deficit Rules and Monetization in a Growth Model with Multiplicity and Indeterminacy," Working Papers halshs-01252332, HAL.
- Patrick VILLIEU & Maxime MENUET & Alexandru MINEA, 2015. "Deficit Rules and Monetization in a Growth Model with Multiplicity and Indeterminacy," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2294, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Caballe, Jordi & Panades, Judith, 2004. "Inflation, tax evasion, and the distribution of consumption," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 567-595, December.
- Chang, Wen-ya & Tsai, Hsueh-fang & Chang, Juin-jen, 2011. "Interest rate rules and macroeconomic stability with transaction costs," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 744-749, October.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2008:i:13:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jang-Ting Guo & Shu-Hua Chen, 2008. "On the growth and velocity effects of money," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(13), pages 1-7.
- Maxime Menuet & Alexandru Minea & Patrick Villieu, 2018.
"Deficit, monetization, and economic growth: a case for multiplicity and indeterminacy,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 65(4), pages 819-853, June.
- Maxime Menuet & Alexandru Minea & Patrick Villieu, 2018. "Deficit, monetization, and economic growth: a case for multiplicity and indeterminacy," Post-Print hal-01682711, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:15:y:1993:i:2:p:225-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.