Corporate commercial paper, note issuance facilities, and shareholder wealth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bai, Yiyi & Dang, Tri Vi & He, Qing & Lu, Liping, 2018. "Does lending relationship help or alleviate the transmission of liquidity shocks? Evidence from a liquidity crunch in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Low, Soo-Wah & Glorfeld, Louis & Hearth, Douglas & Rimbey, James N., 2001. "The link between bank monitoring and corporate dividend policy: The case of dividend omissions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 2069-2087, November.
- V. M. González-Méndez & F. González-Rodríguez, 2000. "Un análisis de los efectos de la crisis de Banesto sobre la banca y la industria," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(3), pages 611-640, September.
- Steven Ongena, 1999. "Lending Relationships, Bank Default and Economic Activity," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 257-280.
- Jong-Kun Lee & Biaggio Bossone, 2002. "In Finance, Size Matters," IMF Working Papers 02/113, International Monetary Fund.
- Krainer, Robert E., 2014. "Monetary policy and bank lending in the Euro area: Is there a stock market channel or an interest rate channel?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(PB), pages 283-298.
- Biaggio Bossone & Sandeep Mahajan & Farah Zahir, 2003. "Financial Infrastructure, Group Interests, and Capital Accumulation; Theory, Evidence, and Policy," IMF Working Papers 03/24, International Monetary Fund.
- Ongena, S. & Smith, D.C., 2000. "Bank relationships : A review," Other publications TiSEM 993b88a5-9a0f-42de-9cec-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Li, Chunshuo & Ongena, Steven, 2015.
"Bank loan announcements and borrower stock returns before and during the recent financial crisis,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 1-12.
- Chunshuo LI & Steven ONGENA, 2014. "Bank Loan Announcements and Borrower Stock Returns Before and During the Recent Financial Crisis," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 14-26, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jul 2015.
- Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti & Giorgio Gobbi, 2003. "The effects of bank mergers on credit availability: evidence from corporate data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 479, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Boot, Arnoud W. A., 2000. "Relationship Banking: What Do We Know?," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 7-25, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:7:y:1988:i:3:p:289-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.