Reserve currency preferences of central banks: the case of Korea
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Asadollah Farzinvash & Soheila Biria, 2006. "Demand for International Reserves in Islamic Countries and Determining the Optimal Composition," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 11(2), pages 1-16, spring.
- Roland Beck & Sebastian Weber, 2011.
"Should Larger Reserve Holdings Be More Diversified?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 415-444, December.
- Beck, Roland & Weber, Sebastian, 2010. "Should larger reserve holdings be more diversified?," Working Paper Series 1193, European Central Bank.
- Papaioannou, Elias & Portes, Richard & Siourounis, Gregorios, 2006. "Optimal currency shares in international reserves: The impact of the euro and the prospects for the dollar," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 508-547, December.
- Elias Papaioannou & Richard Portes & Gregorios Siourounis, 2006. "Optimal Currency Shares in Iternational Reserves: The Impact of the Euro and the Prospects for the Dollar," Post-Print halshs-00754634, HAL.
- Papaioannou, Elias & Portes, Richard & Siourounis, Gregorios, 2006. "Optimal Currency Shares in International Reserves: The Impact of the Euro and the Prospects for the Dollar," CEPR Discussion Papers 5734, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elias Papaioannou & Richard Portes & Gregorios Siourounis, 2006. "Optimal Currency Shares in International Reserves: The Impact of the Euro and the Prospects for the Dollar," NBER Working Papers 12333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Soesmanto, Tommy & Selvanathan, Eliyathamby A. & Selvanathan, Saroja, 2015. "Analysis of the management of currency composition of foreign exchange reserves in Australia," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 82-89.
- Ricarda Demarmels & Andreas M. Fischer, 2002. "Understanding Reserve Volatility in Emerging Markets: A Look at the Last Thirty Years," Working Papers 02.02, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Beck, Roland & Rahbari, Ebrahim, 2008. "Optimal reserve composition in the presence of sudden stops: the euro and the dollar as safe haven currencies," Working Paper Series 0916, European Central Bank.
- Kathryn M.E. Dominguez & Rasmus Fatum & Pavel Vacek, 2013. "Do Sales of Foreign Exchange Reserves Lead to Currency Appreciation?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(5), pages 867-890, 08.
- ITO Hiroyuki & Cesar RODRIGUEZ, 2015. "Clamoring for Greenbacks: Explaining the resurgence of the U.S. dollar in international debt," Discussion papers 15119, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Beck, Roland & Rahbari, Ebrahim, 2011. "Optimal reserve composition in the presence of sudden stops," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1107-1127, October.
- Levy Yeyati, Eduardo & Sturzenegger, Federico, 2000. "Implications of the euro for Latin America's financial and banking systems," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 53-81, May.
- Christou, Costas & Swamy, P. A. V. B. & Tavlas, George S., 1998. "A general framework for predicting returns from multiple currency investments," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 977-1000, May.
- repec:mcb:jmoncb:v:45:y:2013:i::p:867-890 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elias Papaioannou & Richard Portes, 2008. "The international role of the euro: a status report," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 317, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Papaioannou, Elias & Portes, Richard & Siourounis, Gregorios, 2006. "Optimal currency shares in international reserves: the impact of the euro and the prospects for the dollar," Working Paper Series 694, European Central Bank.
- Zhang, Bin, 2011. "Is It Desirable for Asian Economies to Hold More Asian Assets in Their Foreign Exchange Reserves?—The People’s Republic of China’s Answer," ADBI Working Papers 306, Asian Development Bank Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:10:y:1991:i:3:p:406-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed