Incorporating the Number of Existing Home Sales into a Structural Model of the Market for Owner-Occupied Housing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Genesove, David & Han, Lu, 2012.
"Search and matching in the housing market,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 31-45.
- Genesove, David & Han, Lu, 2010. "Search and Matching in the Housing Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 7777, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Dandan Feng, 2004. "Testing Alternative Theories of Property Price-Trading Volume with Commercial Real Estate Market Data," Discussion Papers 00003, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Charles Ka-yui Leung & Dandan Feng, 2004. "Testing Alternative Theories of Property Price-Trading Volume with Commercial Real Estate Market Data," Departmental Working Papers _159, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Akkoyun, H. Cagri & Arslan, Yavuz & Kanik, Birol, 2013. "Housing prices and transaction volume," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 119-134.
- Arslan, Yavuz & Akkoyun, H. Cagri & Kanik, Birol, 2011. "Housing prices and transaction volume," MPRA Paper 37343, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2012.
- H. Cagri Akkoyun & Yavuz Arslan & Birol Kanik, 2012. "Housing Prices and Transaction Volume," Working Papers 1211, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Arslan, Yavuz & Kanık, Birol & Köksal, Bülent, 2015. "Anticipated vs. unanticipated house price movements and transaction volume," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 121-129.
- Arslan, Yavuz & Kanik, Birol & Köksal, Bülent, 2014. "Anticipated vs. Unanticipated House Price Movements and Transaction Volume," MPRA Paper 54641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yavuz Arslan & Birol Kanik & Bulent Koksal, 2015. "Anticipated vs. Unanticipated House Price Movements and Transaction Volume," Working Papers 1511, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Jim Clayton & Norman Miller & Liang Peng, 2010. "Price-volume Correlation in the Housing Market: Causality and Co-movements," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 14-40, January.
- Charles K. Y. Leung & Garion C. K. Lau & Youngman C. F. Leong, 2002. "Testing Alternative Theories of the Property Price-Trading Volume Correlation," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 23(3), pages 253-264.
- Charles Leung & Dandan Feng, 2005. "What Drives the Property Price-Trading Volume Correlation? Evidence from a Commercial Real Estate Market," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 241-255, September.
- Hallberg, Daniel & Johansson, Per, 2002. "Turnover and Price in the Housing Market: Causation, Association or Independence?," Working Paper Series 2002:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Hort, Katinka, 2000. "Prices and turnover in the market for owner-occupied homes," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 99-119, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:4:y:1995:i:2:p:93-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed