The effect of patient charges on the utilisation of prescription medicines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1988. "Variable Trends in Economic Time Series," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 147-174, Summer.
- Plosser, Charles I. & Schwert*, G. William, 1978. "Money, income, and sunspots: Measuring economic relationships and the effects of differencing," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 637-660, November.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Breusch, T S, 1978. "Testing for Autocorrelation in Dynamic Linear Models," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(31), pages 334-355, December.
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1978. "Testing for Higher Order Serial Correlation in Regression Equations When the Regressors Include Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1303-1310, November.
- Nelson, Charles R & Kang, Heejoon, 1984.
"Pitfalls in the Use of Time as an Explanatory Variable in Regression,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 2(1), pages 73-82, January.
- Charles R. Nelson & Heejoon Kang, 1983. "Pitfalls in the use of Time as an Explanatory Variable in Regression," NBER Technical Working Papers 0030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1985:75:8:866-869_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hope Corman & Theodore J. Joyce & Michael Grossman, 1985. "Birth Outcome Production Functions in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 1729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engle, Robert F. & Yoo, Byung Sam, 1987. "Forecasting and testing in co-integrated systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 143-159, May.
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Merja Halme & Kari Linden & Kimmo Kääriä, 2009. "Patients’ Preferences for Generic and Branded Over-the-Counter Medicines," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, vol. 2(4), pages 243-255, December.
- Theodore Hitiris, "undated". "Prescription Charges In The United Kingdom: A Critical Review," Discussion Papers 00/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Dalen Dag Morten & Locatelli Marilena & Sorisio Enrico & Strom Steinar, 2011.
"A Probability Approach to Pharmaceutical Demand and Price Setting: Does the Identity of the Third-Party Payer Matters for Prescribing Doctors?,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201110, University of Turin.
- Dag Morten Dalen & Marilena Locatelli & Enrico Sorisio & Steinar StrÃ¸m, 2011. "A Probability Approach to Pharmaceutical Demand and Price Setting: Does the Identity of the Third-Party Payer Matters for Prescribing Doctors?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3643, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marc Perronnin & Bidénam Kambia-Chopin, 2013. "Deductibles and the Demand for Prescription Drugs: Evidence from French Data," Working Papers DT54, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2013.
- Peter Zweifel, 2001. "Eine Gesundheitspolitik fÏr das 21. Jahrhundert: Zehn Reformvorschläge," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(1), pages 81-98, February.
- Fiorio, Carlo V. & Siciliani, Luigi, 2010. "Co-payments and the demand for pharmaceuticals: Evidence from Italy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 835-841, July.
- Marin C. Gemmill & Joan Costa-Font & Alistair McGuire, 2007. "In search of a corrected prescription drug Elasticity estimate: a meta-regression approach," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 627-643.
- Jan Zápal, 2010. "Doctor-Visit Co-Payment Exemption for Children: First Look at the Data," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 60(1), pages 58-72, February.
- Dag Morten Dalen & Marilena Locatelli & Enrico Sorisio & Steinar Str?m, 2014.
"Does the Identity of the Third-Party Payer Matter for Prescribing Doctors?,"
Applied Economics and Finance,
Redfame publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 39-54, May.
- Morten Dalen Dag & Locatelli Marilena & Sorisio Enrico & Strom Steinar, 2012. "Does the Identity of the Third-Party Payer Matters for Prescribing Doctors?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201208, University of Turin.
- Andrew Street & Andrew Jones & Aya Furuta, 1997. "Cost-sharing and pharmaceutical utilisation in Russia: evidence from a household survey," Working Papers 155chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Bakker, F. M. & van Vliet, R. C. J. A., 1995. "The introduction of deductibles for prescription drugs in a national health insurance: compulsory or voluntary?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 53-65, January.
- Vincenzo Atella & Karen Hassell & Ellen Schafheutle & Marjorie C. Weiss & Peter R. Noyce, 2003. "Cost to the Patient or Cost to the Healthcare System? Which one Matters the Most for GP Prescribing Decisions? A UK-Italy Comparison," CEIS Research Paper 1, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Begoña Álvarez, 2002. "The use of medicines in a comparative study across European interview-based surveys," Working Papers 0209, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Paul Grootendorst & Mitchell Levine, 2002.
"Do Drug Plans Matter? Effects of Drug Plan Eligibility on Drug Use Among the Elderly, Social Assistance Recipients and the General Population,"
Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports
372, McMaster University.
- Paul V. Grootendorst & Mitchell Levine, 2002. "Do Drug Plans Matter? Effects of Drug Plan Eligibility on Drug Use Among the Elderly, Social Assistance Recipients and the General Population," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 73, McMaster University.
- Dalen, Dag Morten & Sorisio, Enrico & Strøm, Steinar, 2009.
"Choosing among Competing Blockbusters: Does the Identity of the Third-party Payer Matter for Prescribing Doctors?,"
10/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Dag Morten Dalen & Enrico Sorisio & Steinar StrÃ¸m, 2010. "Choosing among Competing Blockbusters: Does the Identity of the Third-Party Payer Matter for Prescribing Doctors?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3227, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:8:y:1989:i:1:p:109-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .