Is vertical integration anticompetitive?: Definitely maybe (but that's not final)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jairo Humberto Restrepo & John Fernando Lopera & Sandra Milena Rodríguez, 2007. "La integración vertical en el sistema de salud colombiano," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 9(17), pages 279-308, July-Dece.
- Timothy Bresnahan & Jonathan Levin, 2012.
"Vertical Integration and Market Structure,"
Introductory Chapters,in: Robert Gibbons & John Roberts (ed.), The Handbook of Organizational Economics
Princeton University Press.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Jonathan D. Levin, 2012. "Vertical Integration and Market Structure," NBER Working Papers 17889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy Bresnahan & Jonathan Levin, 2012. "Vertical Integration and Market Structure," Discussion Papers 11-010, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Gaynor, Martin & Town, Robert J., 2011.
"Competition in Health Care Markets,"
Handbook of Health Economics,
- Martin Gaynor & Robert J. Town, 2011. "Competition in Health Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 17208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Gaynor & Robert J Town, 2012. "Competition in Health Care Markets," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 12/282, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- McCullough, Jeffrey S. & Snir, Eli M., 2010. "Monitoring technology and firm boundaries: Physician-hospital integration and technology utilization," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 457-467, May.
- Edmond Baranes & David Bardey, 2015. "Competition between health maintenance organizations and nonintegrated health insurance companies in health insurance markets," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-9, December.
- R. Forrest McCluer & Martha A. Starr, 2013.
"Using Difference in Differences to Estimate Damages in Healthcare Antitrust: A Case Study of Marshfield Clinic,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 447-469, November.
- Martha A. Starr & R. Forrest McCluer, 2012. "Using Difference-in-Differences to Estimate Damages in Healthcare Antitrust: A Case Study of Marshfield Clinic," Working Papers 2012-07, American University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:25:y:2006:i:1:p:175-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.