A randomized trial to evaluate the effectiveness of a Medicaid HMO
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chorniy, Anna & Currie, Janet & Sonchak, Lyudmyla, 2018.
"Exploding asthma and ADHD caseloads: The role of medicaid managed care,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1-15.
- Anna Chorniy & Janet Currie & Lyudmyla Sonchak, 2017. "Exploding Asthma and ADHD Caseloads: The Role of Medicaid Managed Care," NBER Working Papers 23983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Currie, Janet & Fahr, John, 2005.
"Medicaid managed care: effects on children's Medicaid coverage and utilization,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 85-108, January.
- Janet Currie & John Fahr, 2000. "Medicaid Managed Care: Effects on Children's Medicaid Coverage and Utilization," JCPR Working Papers 156, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Janet Currie & John Fahr, 2002. "Medicaid Managed Care: Effects on Children's Medicaid Coverage and Utilization," NBER Working Papers 8812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duggan, Mark, 2004.
"Does contracting out increase the efficiency of government programs? Evidence from Medicaid HMOs,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 2549-2572, December.
- Mark Duggan, 2002. "Does Contracting Out Increase the Efficiency of Government Programs? Evidence from Medicaid HMOs," NBER Working Papers 9091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levinson, Arik & Ullman, Frank, 1998. "Medicaid managed care and infant health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 351-368, June.
- Alexander, Diane, 2017. "How do Doctors Respond to Incentives? Unintended Consequences of Paying Doctors to Reduce Costs," Working Paper Series WP-2017-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Ubokudom, Sunday E., 1997. "Physician participation in a Medicaid managed care program, the Kansas Primary Care Network," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 139-156, August.
- repec:pal:gpprii:v:44:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1057_s41288-018-00115-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goldman, Dana P. & Hosek, Susan D. & Dixon, Lloyd S. & Sloss, Elizabeth M., 1995. "The effects of benefit design and managed care on health care costs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 401-418, October.
- Freund, D.A. & Kniesner, T.J. & LoSasso, A.T., 1996. "How Managed Care Affects Medicaid Utilization : A Synthetic Difference-in-Difference Zero-Inflated Count Model," Discussion Paper 1996-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Raghavan, Ramesh & Leibowitz, Arleen A. & Andersen, Ronald M. & Zima, Bonnie T. & Schuster, Mark A. & Landsverk, John, 2006. "Effects of Medicaid managed care policies on mental health service use among a national probability sample of children in the child welfare system," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 1482-1496, December.
- Jason Shafrin, 2010. "Operating on commission: analyzing how physician financial incentives affect surgery rates," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(5), pages 562-580.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:11:y:1992:i:3:p:235-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.