Pricing Errors at the NYSE Open and Close: Evidence from Internationally Cross-Listed Stocks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi, 1998. "Does international trading of stocks decrease pricing errors? Evidence from Japan," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 413-432, December.
- Bhattacharya, Utpal & Daouk, Hazem & Jorgenson, Brian & Kehr, Carl-Heinrich, 2000.
"When an event is not an event: the curious case of an emerging market,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 69-101, January.
- Bhattacharya, Utpal & Daouk, Hazem & Jorgenson, Brian & Kehr, Carl-Heinrich, 1998. "When an event is not an event: The curious case of an emerging market," CFS Working Paper Series 1998/12, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Yue-cheong Chan & Louis Cheng, 2009. "Price reversals versus price continuations: the transitory price effects of futures trading extension on the underlying stock market," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 159-176, August.
- Chen Xilong & Ghysels Eric & Wang Fangfang, 2011. "HYBRID GARCH Models and Intra-Daily Return Periodicity," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-28, February.
- George, Thomas J. & Hwang, Chuan-Yang, 1998. "Endogenous market statistics and security pricing:: An empirical investigation," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 285-319, September.
- George, Thomas J & Hwang, Chuan-Yang, 2001. "Information Flow and Pricing Errors: A Unified Approach to Estimation and Testing," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(4), pages 979-1020.
- Chan, Yue-cheong, 2005. "Who trades in the stock index futures market when the underlying cash market is not trading?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 547-561, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinin:v:5:y:1996:i:2:p:95-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .