Asymmetric Information: A Rationale for Corporate Speculation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fauver, Larry & Naranjo, Andy, 2010. "Derivative usage and firm value: The influence of agency costs and monitoring problems," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 719-735, December.
- Lel, Ugur, 2012.
"Currency hedging and corporate governance: A cross-country analysis,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 221-237.
- Ugur Lel, 2006. "Currency hedging and corporate governance: a cross-country analysis," International Finance Discussion Papers 858, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Antoniou, Antonios & Zhao, Huainan & Zhou, Bilei, 2009. "Corporate debt issues and interest rate risk management: Hedging or market timing?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 500-520, August.
- Bernhardt, Dan & Nosal, Ed, 2013. "Gambling for Dollars: Strategic Hedge Fund Manager Investment," Working Paper Series WP-2013-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Monda, Barbara & Giorgino, Marco & Modolin, Ileana, 2013. "Rationales for Corporate Risk Management - A Critical Literature Review," MPRA Paper 45420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dodd, Randall & Griffith-Jones, Stephany, 2007. "Brazil's derivatives markets: hedging, Central Bank intervention and regulation," Series Históricas 20, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Nandy, Debarshi K., 2010. "Why do firms denominate bank loans in foreign currencies? Empirical evidence from Canada and U.K," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 577-603, November.
- Geczy, Christopher C. & Minton, Bernadette & Schrand, Catherine, 2004. "Taking a View: Corporate Speculation, Governance and Compensation," Working Paper Series 2004-11, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Downie, David & Nosal, Ed, 2003. "A strategic approach to hedging and contracting," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 399-417, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinin:v:3:y:1994:i:2:p:188-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.