Stock-price volatility, mean-reverting diffusion, and noise
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David S. Bates, 1995. "Testing Option Pricing Models," NBER Working Papers 5129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lux, Thomas, 1997. "Time variation of second moments from a noise trader/infection model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-38, November.
- Álvaro Cartea & Dimitrios Karyampas, 2016.
"The Relationship between the Volatility of Returns and the Number of Jumps in Financial Markets,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 929-950, June.
- Karyampas, Dimitrios & Cartea, Álvaro, 2009. "The relationship between the volatility of returns and the number of jumps in financial markets," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb097508, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Álvaro Cartea & Dimitrios Karyampas, 2009. "The Relationship Between the Volatility of Returns and the Number of Jumps in Financial Markets," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0914, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Ghysels, E. & Harvey, A. & Renault, E., 1995.
95.400, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Ghysels, E. & Harvey, A. & Renault, E., 1996. "Stochastic Volatility," Cahiers de recherche 9613, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Eric Ghysels & Andrew Harvey & Éric Renault, 1995. "Stochastic Volatility," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-49, CIRANO.
- GHYSELS, Eric & HARVEY, Andrew & RENAULT, Eric, 1995. "Stochastic Volatility," CORE Discussion Papers 1995069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ghysels, E. & Harvey, A. & Renault, E., 1996. "Stochastic Volatility," Cahiers de recherche 9613, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- George Skiadopoulos & Dimitris Psychoyios, 2006. "Implied Volatility Process: Evidence from the Volatility Derivatives Markets," Working Papers wpn06-17, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Gurdip S. Bakshi & Zhiwu Chen, "undated". "An Alternative Model for Contingent Claims," Research in Financial Economics 9504, Ohio State University.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Yue Fang & Sergio G. Koreisha, 2004. "Updating ARMA predictions for temporal aggregates," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4), pages 275-296.
- Bates, David S., 2000. "Post-'87 crash fears in the S&P 500 futures option market," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 181-238.
- Mixon, Scott, 2009. "Option markets and implied volatility: Past versus present," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 171-191, November.
- Jun Ma, 2009. "A Stochastic Correlation Model with Mean Reversion for Pricing Multi-Asset Options," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 16(2), pages 97-109, June.
- Daniel Jubinski & Amy F. Lipton, 2012. "Equity volatility, bond yields, and yield spreads," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(5), pages 480-503, May.
- Clyde, William C. & Gislason, James, 1995. "Foreign exchange options markets inefficiency:The abnormal profits generated by an implied volatility based rule," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 9-24.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:24:y:1989:i:1:p:193-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.