The valuation of American call options and the expected ex-dividend stock price decline
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Butler, J. S. & Schachter, Barry, 1996. "The statistical properties of parameters inferred from the black-scholes formula," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 223-235.
- C. J. Corrado & Tie Su, 1997. "Implied volatility skews and stock return skewness and kurtosis implied by stock option prices," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 73-85.
- Liljeblom, Eva & Loflund, Anders & Hedvall, Kaj, 2001. "Foreign and domestic investors and tax induced ex-dividend day trading," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1687-1716, September.
- Chen, Carl R. & Diltz, J. David & Huang, Ying & Lung, Peter P., 2011. "Stock and option market divergence in the presence of noisy information," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 2001-2020, August.
- Sriplung, Kai-one, 1993. "Mispricing in the Black-Scholes model: an exploratory analysis," ISU General Staff Papers 1993010108000011187, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Guo, Weiyu, 2004. "Some evidence in the trading and pricing of equity LEAPS," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 407-426.
- Corrado, Charles J. & Miller, Thomas Jr., 1996. "A note on a simple, accurate formula to compute implied standard deviations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 595-603, April.
- Saurabha, Rritu & Tiwari, Manvendra, 2007. "Empirical Study of the effect of including Skewness and Kurtosis in Black Scholes option pricing formula on S&P CNX Nifty index Options," MPRA Paper 6329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Corrado, Charles J & Su, Tie, 1996.
"Skewness and Kurtosis in S&P 500 Index Returns Implied by Option Prices,"
Journal of Financial Research,
Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 19(2), pages 175-192, Summer.
- Charles J. Corrado & Tie Su, 1996. "Skewness And Kurtosis In S&P 500 Index Returns Implied By Option Prices," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 19(2), pages 175-192, June.
- Nikkinen, Jussi, 2003. "Normality tests of option-implied risk-neutral densities: evidence from the small Finnish market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 99-116.
- Clinton Feuerherdt & Stephen Gray & Jason Hall, 2010. "The Value of Imputation Tax Credits on Australian Hybrid Securities," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 10(3), pages 365-401.
- Pool, Veronika Krepely & Stoll, Hans R. & Whaley, Robert E., 2008. "Failure to exercise call options: An anomaly and a trading game," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-35, February.
- Shu Wing Ho & Alan Lee & Alastair Marsden, 2011. "Use of Bayesian Estimates to determine the Volatility Parameter Input in the Black-Scholes and Binomial Option Pricing Models," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Barraclough, Kathryn & Stoll, Hans R. & Whaley, Robert E., 2012. "Stock option contract adjustments: The case of special dividends," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 233-257.
- Cannavan, Damien & Finn, Frank & Gray, Stephen, 2004. "The value of dividend imputation tax credits in Australia," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 167-197, July.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Hadjiyannakis, Steve & Culumovic, Louis & Welch, Robert L., 1998. "The relative mispricing of the constant variance American put model," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 149-171.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:17:y:1986:i:1:p:91-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .