A Monte Carlo investigation of the accuracy of multivariate CAPM tests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda, 2002.
"Simulation based finite and large sample tests in multivariate regressions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 303-322, December.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Lynda Khalaf, 2000. "Simulation Based Finite and Large Sample Tests in Multivariate Regressions," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-15, CIRANO.
- Dufour, J.M. & Khalaf, L., 2000. "Simulation-Based Finite and Large Sample Tests in Multivariate Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 2000-10, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda, 2000. "Simulation-Based Finite and Large Sample Tests in Multivariate Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 2000-10, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Javed Iqbal & Robert Brooks & Don Galagedera, 2010.
"Multivariate tests of asset pricing: simulation evidence from an emerging market,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 381-395.
- Javed Iqbal & Robert Brooks & Don U.A. Galagedera, 2008. "Multivariate tests of asset pricing: Simulation evidence from an emerging market," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 2/08, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Lozano, Martín & Rubio, Gonzalo, 2011.
"Evaluating alternative methods for testing asset pricing models with historical data,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 136-146, January.
- Rubio, Gonzalo & Lozano, Martin, 2009. "Evaluating alternative methods for testing asset pricing models with historical data," MPRA Paper 23613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shanken, Jay & Weinstein, Mark I., 2006. "Economic forces and the stock market revisited," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 129-144, March.
- Saban Celik, 2012. "Theoretical and Empirical Review of Asset Pricing Models:A Structural Synthesis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(2), pages 141-178.
- Shanken, Jay & Zhou, Guofu, 2007.
"Estimating and testing beta pricing models: Alternative methods and their performance in simulations,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 40-86, April.
- Jay Shanken & Guofu Zhou, 2006. "Estimating and Testing Beta Pricing Models: Alternative Methods and their Performance in Simulations," NBER Working Papers 12055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jay Shanken & Guofu Zhou, 2007. "Estimating and testing beta pricing models: Alternative methods and their performance in simulations," CEMA Working Papers 275, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- M. Victoria Esteban, 1997. "Variabilidad predecible en los rendimientos de los activos: Evidencia e implicaciones," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 21(3), pages 523-542, September.
- Grauer, Robert R. & Janmaat, Johannus A., 2009. "On the power of cross-sectional and multivariate tests of the CAPM," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 775-787, May.
- Balduzzi, Pierluigi & Robotti, Cesare, 2008.
"Mimicking Portfolios, Economic Risk Premia, and Tests of Multi-Beta Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 26, pages 354-368.
- Pierluigi Balduzzi & Cesare Robotti, 2005. "Mimicking portfolios, economic risk premia, and tests of multi-beta models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2005-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Linda Allen & Julapa Jagtiani, 1997.
"Risk and Market Segmentation in Financial Intermediaries' Returns,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 12(2), pages 159-173, October.
- Linda Allen & Julapa Jagtiani, 1996. "Risk and Market Segmentation in Financial Intermediaries’ Returns," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-36, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bruce N. Lehmann, 1992. "Empirical Testing of Asset Pricing Models," NBER Working Papers 4043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:14:y:1985:i:3:p:359-375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .