A Monte Carlo investigation of the accuracy of multivariate CAPM tests
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda, 2002.
"Simulation based finite and large sample tests in multivariate regressions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 303-322, December.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Lynda Khalaf, 2000. "Simulation Based Finite and Large Sample Tests in Multivariate Regressions," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-15, CIRANO.
- Dufour, J.M. & Khalaf, L., 2000. "Simulation-Based Finite and Large Sample Tests in Multivariate Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 2000-10, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda, 2000. "Simulation-Based Finite and Large Sample Tests in Multivariate Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 2000-10, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Javed Iqbal & Robert Brooks & Don Galagedera, 2010. "Multivariate tests of asset pricing: simulation evidence from an emerging market," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 381-395.
- Javed Iqbal & Robert Brooks & Don U.A. Galagedera, 2008. "Multivariate tests of asset pricing: Simulation evidence from an emerging market," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 2/08, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Lozano, Martín & Rubio, Gonzalo, 2011. "Evaluating alternative methods for testing asset pricing models with historical data," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 136-146, January.
- Rubio, Gonzalo & Lozano, Martin, 2009. "Evaluating alternative methods for testing asset pricing models with historical data," MPRA Paper 23613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shanken, Jay & Weinstein, Mark I., 2006. "Economic forces and the stock market revisited," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 129-144, March.
- Saban Celik, 2012. "Theoretical and Empirical Review of Asset Pricing Models:A Structural Synthesis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(2), pages 141-178.
- Shanken, Jay & Zhou, Guofu, 2007. "Estimating and testing beta pricing models: Alternative methods and their performance in simulations," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 40-86, April.
- Jay Shanken & Guofu Zhou, 2006. "Estimating and Testing Beta Pricing Models: Alternative Methods and their Performance in Simulations," NBER Working Papers 12055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jay Shanken & Guofu Zhou, 2007. "Estimating and testing beta pricing models: Alternative methods and their performance in simulations," CEMA Working Papers 275, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- M. Victoria Esteban, 1997. "Variabilidad predecible en los rendimientos de los activos: Evidencia e implicaciones," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 21(3), pages 523-542, September.
- Grauer, Robert R. & Janmaat, Johannus A., 2009. "On the power of cross-sectional and multivariate tests of the CAPM," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 775-787, May.
- Balduzzi, Pierluigi & Robotti, Cesare, 2008. "Mimicking Portfolios, Economic Risk Premia, and Tests of Multi-Beta Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 26, pages 354-368.
- Pierluigi Balduzzi & Cesare Robotti, 2005. "Mimicking portfolios, economic risk premia, and tests of multi-beta models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2005-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Linda Allen & Julapa Jagtiani, 1997. "Risk and Market Segmentation in Financial Intermediaries' Returns," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 12(2), pages 159-173, October.
- Linda Allen & Julapa Jagtiani, 1996. "Risk and Market Segmentation in Financial Intermediaries’ Returns," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-36, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bruce N. Lehmann, 1992. "Empirical Testing of Asset Pricing Models," NBER Working Papers 4043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:14:y:1985:i:3:p:359-375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed