General Equilibrium When Economic Growth Exceeds Discounting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duffie, Darrell & Zame, William, 1989. "The Consumption-Based Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, pages 1279-1297.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Brown, Donald J. & Burkinshaw, Owen, 1987. "Edgeworth equilibria in production economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 252-291, December.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D & Brown, Donald J & Burkinshaw, Owen, 1987. "Edgeworth Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, pages 1109-1137.
- Araujo, Aloisio, 1985. "Lack of Pareto Optimal Allocations in Economies with Infinitely Many Commodities: The Need for Impatience," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 455-461, March.
- Gilles, Christian, 1989. "Charges as equilibrium prices and asset bubbles," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 155-167, April.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Zame, William R., 1991. "Equilibrium theory in infinite dimensional spaces," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 34, pages 1835-1898 Elsevier.
- Bewley, Truman F., 1972. "Existence of equilibria in economies with infinitely many commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 514-540, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sornette, D., 2002. "“Slimming” of power-law tails by increasing market returns," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 309(3), pages 403-418.
- Burke, Jonathan L., 2009. "Quasi equilibria for growth economies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 197-199, December.
- D. Sornette, 2000. ""Slimming" of power law tails by increasing market returns," Papers cond-mat/0010112, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2001.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:94:y:2000:i:2:p:141-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.