Lack of Pareto Optimal Allocations in Economies with Infinitely Many Commodities: The Need for Impatience
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 53 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-01224491 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tarek Coury & Emanuela Sciubba, 2012.
"Belief heterogeneity and survival in incomplete markets,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(1), pages 37-58, January.
- Tarek Coury & Emanuela Sciubba, 2006. "Belief Heterogeneity and Survival in Incomplete Markets," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0613, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Hervés-Beloso, Carlos & Moreno-Garcia, Emma, 2008. "Competitive equilibria and the grand coalition," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 697-706, July.
- Herves-Beloso, Carlos & Moreno-Garcia, Emma & Nunez-Sanz, Carmelo & Rui Pascoa, Mario, 2000. "Blocking Efficacy of Small Coalitions in Myopic Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 72-86, July.
- Aloisio Araujo & Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Alain Chateauneuf & Rodrigo Novinski, 2017. "Optimal sharing with an infinite number of commodities in the presence of optimistic and pessimistic agents," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 63(1), pages 131-157, January.
- Aloisio Araujo & Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Alain Chateauneuf & Rodrigo Novinski, 2017. "Optimal sharing with an infinite number of commodities in the presence of optimistic and pessimistic agents," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01336882, HAL.
- Araujo, Aloisio & Novinski, Rodrigo & Páscoa, Mário R., 2011. "General equilibrium, wariness and efficient bubbles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 785-811, May.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:71:y:2017:i:c:p:36-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burke, Jonathan L., 2009. "Quasi equilibria for growth economies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 197-199, December.
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Ventura, Caroline, 2013. "G-continuity, impatience and myopia for Choquet multi-period utilities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 97-105.
- Burke, Jonathan L., 2000. "General Equilibrium When Economic Growth Exceeds Discounting," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 141-162, October.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Rabee Tourky, 2009. "Equilibria in incomplete assets economies with infinite dimensional spot markets," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 38(2), pages 221-262, February.
- Aliprantis, C. D. & Tourky, Rabee, 2004. "Equilibria in Incomplete Assets Economies with Infinite Dimensional Spot Markets," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1169, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Accinelli, Elvio, 2013. "The equilibrium set of infinite dimensional Walrasian economies and the natural projection," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 435-440.
- Bhowmik, Anuj & Cao, Jiling, 2013. "Robust efficiency in mixed economies with asymmetric information," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 49-57.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2008. "Sustainable preferences via nondiscounted, hyperreal intergenerational welfare functions," MPRA Paper 7461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Urmee Khan & Maxwell B Stinchcombe, 2016. "Planning for the Long Run: Programming with Patient, Pareto Responsive Preferences," Working Papers 201608, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Eveson, Simon P. & Thijssen, Jacco J.J., 2016. "Pareto optimality and existence of quasi-equilibrium in exchange economies with an indefinite future," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 138-152.
- Juan Candeal & Juan De Miguel & Esteban Induráin, 2002. "Expected utility from additive utility on semigroups," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 87-94, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:53:y:1985:i:2:p:455-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed