Allocation Rules for a Commonly Owned Technology: The Average Cost Lower Bound
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Corchon, Luis C. & Puy, M. Socorro, 1998. "Individual rationality and voting in cooperative production," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 83-90, April.
- Corchon, Luis C. & Iturbe-Ormaetxe, Inigo, 2001.
"A Proposal to Unify Some Concepts in the Theory of Fairness,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 540-571, December.
- Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe Kortajarene & Luis Corchón, 1997. "A proposal to unify some concepts in the theory of fairness," Working Papers. Serie AD 1997-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Koster, M., 2005. "Cost Sharing, Differential Games, and the Moulin-Shenker Rule," CeNDEF Working Papers 05-07, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Yoshihara, Naoki, 1998. "Characterizations of the public and private ownership solutions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 165-184, March.
- Yoshihara, N., 1998. "Characterizations of the Public and Private Ownership Solutions," ISER Discussion Paper 0457, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Thomson, William, 2011. "Chapter Twenty-One - Fair Allocation Rules," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare,in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 393-506 Elsevier.
- Watts, Alison, 1999. "Cooperative production: a comparison of lower and upper bounds," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 317-331, November.
- Abizada, Azar & Chen, Siwei, 2014. "A characterization of the uniform rule based on new robustness properties," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 80-85.
- Moreno-Ternero, Juan D., 2013. "A new analysis of a simple model of fair allocation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 393-395.
- MORENO-TERNERO, Juan D., "undated". "A new analysis of a simple model of fair allocation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2471, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2012. "A new analysis of a simple model of fair allocation," Working Papers 12.10, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:69:y:1996:i:2:p:490-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed