Supergames Played by Finite Automata with Finite Costs of Complexity in an Evolutionary Setting
No abstract is available for this item.
- Jones, Matthew T., 2014. "Strategic complexity and cooperation: An experimental study," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 352-366.
- Samuelson, Larry & Swinkels, Jeroen M., 2003.
"Evolutionary stability and lexicographic preferences,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 332-342, August.
- Larry Samuelson & Jeroen Swinkels, 2003. "Evolutionary Stability and Lexographic Preferences," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000456, David K. Levine.
- Luciano Andreozzi, 2010. "Trust is bound to emerge (In the repeated Trust Game)," Department of Economics Working Papers 1008, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Pedro Dal Bo & Guillaume R. Frochette, 2011. "The Evolution of Cooperation in Infinitely Repeated Games: Experimental Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(1), pages 411-429, February.
- Pedro Dal Bo & Guillaume R. Frechette, 2007. "The Evolution of Cooperation in Infinitely Repeated Games: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2007-7, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Oscar Volij, 1998. "In Defense of DEFECT or Cooperation does not Justify the Solution Concept," Economic theory and game theory 007, Oscar Volij, revised 26 Aug 1999.
- Volij, Oscar, 2002. "In Defense of DEFECT," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 309-321, May.
- Volij, Oscar, 2002. "In Defense of Defect," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10125, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Dal Bó & Enrique R. Pujals, 2013. "The Evolutionary Robustness of Forgiveness and Cooperation," Working Papers 2013-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Izquierdo, Luis R. & Izquierdo, Segismundo S. & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 2014. "Leave and let leave: A sufficient condition to explain the evolutionary emergence of cooperation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 91-113.
- García, Julián & van Veelen, Matthijs, 2016. "In and out of equilibrium I: Evolution of strategies in repeated games with discounting," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 161-189.
- Samuelson, Larry & Swinkels, Jeroen M., 2003. "Evolutionary stability and lexicographic preferences," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 332-342, August.
- Samuelson,L. & Swinkels,J.M., 2001. "Evolutionary staibility and lexicographic preferences," Working papers 18, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:68:y:1996:i:1:p:266-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed