Supergames Played by Finite Automata with Finite Costs of Complexity in an Evolutionary Setting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oscar Volij, 1998. "In Defense of DEFECT or Cooperation does not Justify the Solution Concept," Economic theory and game theory 007, Oscar Volij, revised 26 Aug 1999.
- Samuelson, Larry & Swinkels, Jeroen M., 2003.
"Evolutionary stability and lexicographic preferences,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 332-342, August.
- Samuelson,L. & Swinkels,J.M., 2001. "Evolutionary staibility and lexicographic preferences," Working papers 18, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Larry Samuelson & Jeroen Swinkels, 2003. "Evolutionary Stability and Lexographic Preferences," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000456, David K. Levine.
- Jones, Matthew T., 2014. "Strategic complexity and cooperation: An experimental study," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 352-366.
- Volij, Oscar, 2002. "In Defense of DEFECT," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 309-321, May.
- Pedro Dal Bó & Enrique R. Pujals, 2013. "The Evolutionary Robustness of Forgiveness and Cooperation," Working Papers 2013-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Izquierdo, Luis R. & Izquierdo, Segismundo S. & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 2014. "Leave and let leave: A sufficient condition to explain the evolutionary emergence of cooperation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 91-113.
- Pedro Dal Bo & Guillaume R. Frochette, 2011.
"The Evolution of Cooperation in Infinitely Repeated Games: Experimental Evidence,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(1), pages 411-429, February.
- Pedro Dal Bo & Guillaume R. Frechette, 2007. "The Evolution of Cooperation in Infinitely Repeated Games: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2007-7, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- García, Julián & van Veelen, Matthijs, 2016. "In and out of equilibrium I: Evolution of strategies in repeated games with discounting," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 161-189.
- Luciano Andreozzi, 2010. "Trust is bound to emerge (In the repeated Trust Game)," Department of Economics Working Papers 1008, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:68:y:1996:i:1:p:266-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.