Maximal strategy sets for continuous-time game theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Friedman & Scott Shenker, 1998. "Learning and Implementation on the Internet," Departmental Working Papers 199821, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Klaus Ritzberger, 2013. "Large extensive form games," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(1), pages 75-102, January.
- Azevedo, Alcino & Paxson, Dean, 2014. "Developing real option game models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 909-920.
- Laraki, Rida & Solan, Eilon & Vieille, Nicolas, 2005.
"Continuous-time games of timing,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 206-238, February.
- Rida Laraki & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2003. "Continuous-time Games of Timing," Discussion Papers 1363, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Nicolas, VIEILLE & Rida, LARAKI & Eilon, SOLAN, 2003. "Continuous-Time Games of Timing," HEC Research Papers Series 773, HEC Paris.
- Nicolas Vieille & Eilon Solan & Rida Laraki, 2005. "Continuous-time games of timing," Post-Print hal-00464672, HAL.
- Rida Laraki & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2003. "Continuous-Time Games of Timing," Working Papers hal-00591682, HAL.
- Radner, Roy, 2003. "Viscous demand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 189-231, October.
- Prajit K. Dutta & Aldo Rustichini, 1990.
"(s,S) Equilibria in Stochastic Games with an Application to Product Innovations,"
916, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Dutta, P. & Rustichini, A., 1991. "(s,S) Equilibria in Stochastic games with an Application to Product Innovations," RCER Working Papers 259, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Alós-Ferrer, Carlos & Kern, Johannes, 2015. "Repeated games in continuous time as extensive form games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 34-57.
- Mitri Kitti, 2014. "Equilibrium Payoffs for Pure Strategies in Repeated Games," Discussion Papers 98, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Eric J Friedman & Scott Schenker, 1997. "Learning and Implementation on the Internet," Levine's Working Paper Archive 595, David K. Levine.
- Alós-Ferrer, Carlos & Ritzberger, Klaus, 2008. "Trees and extensive forms," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 216-250, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:56:y:1992:i:2:p:235-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.