On the competitive pressure created by the diffusion of innovations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman & Eugenio Proto, 2014.
"Smithian Growth through Creative Organization,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 96(5), pages 796-811, December.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman & Eugenio Proto, "undated". "Smithian Growth through Creative Organization," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2013-014, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman & Eugenio Proto, 2007. "Smithian Growth through Creative Organization," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-002, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman & Eugenio Proto, 2006. "Smithian Growth through Creative Organization," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-158, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew F & Proto, Eugenio, 2012. "Smithian Growth Through Creative Organization," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 981, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew & Proto, Eugenio, 2006. "Smithian Growth through Creative Organization," CEPR Discussion Papers 5709, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew F & Proto, Eugenio, 2012. "Smithian Growth Through Creative Organization," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 77, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Baldwin, John R. & Raffiquzzaman, Mohammed, 1998. "The Determinants of the Adoption Lag for Advanced Manufacturing Technologies," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1998117e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Alexander Steinmetz, 2015. "Competition, innovation, and the effect of R&D knowledge," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 199-230, July.
- Zhou Wen, 2009. "Innovation, Imitation and Competition," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-16, July.
- Alexander Steinmetz, 2008. "Competition, Innovation and the Effect of Knowledge Accumulation," Working Papers 053, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Steinmetz, Alexander, 2010. "Competition, innovation, and the effect of knowledge accumulation," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 81, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Arijit Mukherjee, 2013. "Patent pool under endogenous technology choice," Discussion Paper Series 2013_07, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2013.
- Philippe Aghion & Christopher Harris & Peter Howitt & John Vickers, 2001. "Competition, Imitation and Growth with Step-by-Step Innovation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(3), pages 467-492.
- Harris, Christopher & Howitt, Peter & Vickers, John & Aghion, Philippe, 2001. "Competition, Imitation and Growth with Step-by-Step Innovation," Scholarly Articles 12375013, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Kabiraj, Tarun & Yang, Chun-Lei, 2001. "Licensing vs. Innovation incentives under uncertain government policies," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 247-261, July.
- Fuentelsaz, Lucio & Gómez, Jaime & Palomas, Sergio, 2016. "Interdependences in the intrafirm diffusion of technological innovations: Confronting the rational and social accounts of diffusion," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 951-963.
- Arijit Mukherjee & Prabal Roy chowdhury, 2013. "Innovation and social desirability of merger," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 348-360.
- Fuentelsaz, Lucio & Gómez, Jaime & Palomas, Sergio, 2012. "Production technologies and financial performance: The effect of uneven diffusion among competitors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 401-413.
- Ke Ding & Toshitaka Gokan & Xiwei Zhu, 2017. "Small business and the self-organization of a marketplace," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 58(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Baldwin, John R. & Raffiquzzaman, Mohammed, 1998. "Les facteurs determinants des retards en matiere d'adoption des technologies de fabrication de pointe," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1998117f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:54:y:1991:i:1:p:124-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed