The consistency of welfare judgments with a representative consumer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Dow, James & Werlang, Sérgio Ribeiro da Costa, 1986. "The consistency of welfare judgements with a representative consumer," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 87, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurens Cherchye & Ian Crawford & Bram Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2016.
"Gorman revisited: nonparametric conditions for exact linear aggregation,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 203-220, June.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Ian CRAWFORD & Bram DE ROCK & Frederic VERMEULEN, 2013. "Gorman revisited: nonparametric conditions for exact linear aggregation," Working Papers Department of Economics ces13.05, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Laurens Cherchye & Ian Crawford & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2015. "Gorman Revisited: Nonparametric Conditions for Exact Linear Aggregation," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-45, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Ian CRAWFORD & Bram DE ROCK & Frederic VERMEULEN, 2011.
"Aggregation without the aggravation? Nonparametric analysis of the representative consumer,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
ces11.36, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Cherchye, L.J.H. & Crawford, I. & de Rock, B. & Vermeulen, F.M.P., 2011. "Aggregation without the Aggravation? Nonparametric Analysis of the Representative Consumer," Discussion Paper 2011-143, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Crawford, Ian & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic, 2011. "Aggregation without the Aggravation? Nonparametric Analysis of the Representative Consumer," IZA Discussion Papers 6266, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laurens Cherchye & Ian Crawford & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2012. "Aggregation without the aggravation? Nonparametric analysis of the representative consumer," CeMMAP working papers CWP03/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Chambers, Christopher P., 2012. "Inequality aversion and risk aversion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(4), pages 1642-1651.
- Edward E. Schlee, 2001. "The Value of Information in Efficient Risk-Sharing Arrangements," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 509-524, June.
- Rachmilevitch, Shiran, 2016. "Social objectives in general equilibrium," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 99-102.
- Laurens Cherchye & Ian Crawford & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2015. "Revealed Preference and Aggregation," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-08, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jerison, Michael, 1997. "Nonrepresentative representative consumers," UC3M Working papers. Economics 4137, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:44:y:1988:i:2:p:269-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.