Nonrepresentative Representative Consumers
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- JÊrÆme B. Detemple & Piero Gottardi, 1998.
"Aggregation, efficiency and mutual fund separation in incomplete markets,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(2), pages 443-455.
- Jérôme B. Detemple & Piero Gottardi, 1997. "Aggregation, Efficiency and Mutual Fund Separation in Incomplete Markets," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-11, CIRANO.
- Chiappori, Pierre-André, 2005. "Conférence François-Albert-Angers 2004," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 81(3), pages 405-419, Septembre.
- Edward E. Schlee, 2001. "The Value of Information in Efficient Risk-Sharing Arrangements," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 509-524, June.
- Jerison, Michael, 1997. "Nonrepresentative representative consumers," UC3M Working papers. Economics 4137, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1992. "Whom or What Does the Representative Individual Represent?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Alan Kirman, 2016. "Complexity and Economic Policy: A Paradigm Shift or a Change in Perspective? A Review Essay on David Colander and Roland Kupers's Complexity and the Art of Public Policy," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(2), pages 534-572, June.
More about this item
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nya:albaec:97-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .