Observational equivalence of the overlapping generations and the discounted dynamic programming frameworks for one-sector growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maik T. Schneider & Christian Traeger & Ralph Winkler, 2010.
"Trading Off Generations: Infinitely-Lived Agent Versus OLG,"
dp1007, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Maik T. Schneider & Christian Traeger & Ralph Winkler, 2010. "Trading Off Generations: Infinitely-Lived Agent Versus OLG," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/128, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Schneider, Maik T. & Traeger, Christian P. & Winkler, Ralph, 2012. "Trading Off Generations: Infinitely Lived Agent Versus OLG," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt1b58j8m6, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Maik T. Schneider & Christian Traeger & Ralph Winkler, 2012. "Trading Off Generations: Infinitely Lived Agent Versus OLG," CESifo Working Paper Series 3743, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jones, Larry E. & Manuelli, Rodolfo E., 1992. "Finite lifetimes and growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 171-197, December.
- Neil Wallace, 1997. "S. Rao Aiyagari: my student and my teacher," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 2-4.
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 2012.
"Qualitative Easing: How it Works and Why it Matters,"
NBER Working Papers
18421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farmer, Roger E A, 2012. "Qualitative Easing: How it Works and Why it Matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 9153, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Molzon, Robert & Puzzello, Daniela, 2010. "On the observational equivalence of random matching," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 1283-1301, May.
- Schneider, Maik T. & Traeger, Christian P. & Winkler, Ralph, 2012. "Trading off generations: Equity, discounting, and climate change," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1621-1644.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:35:y:1985:i:2:p:201-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.