Period analysis and continuous analysis in Patinkin's macroeconomic model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reiner Franke & Stephen Sacht, 2014.
"Some Observations On The High-Frequency Versions Of A Standard New-Keynesian Model,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(1), pages 72-94, January.
- Franke, Reiner & Sacht, Stephen, 2010. "Some observations in the high-frequency versions of a standard New-Keynesian model," MPRA Paper 33358, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2011.
- Franke, Reiner & Sacht, Stephen, 2010. "Some observations in the high-frequency versions of a standard new-keynesian model," Economics Working Papers 2010-01, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- repec:jns:jbstat:v:205:y:1988:i:4:p:316-331:n:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leland Yeager & Alan Rabin, 1997. "Monetary aspects of Walras's law and the stock-flow problem," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(1), pages 18-36, March.
- Hansjoerg Klausinger, 2000. "Walras' Law and the IS-LM Model. A Tale of Progress and Regress," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp069, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Jochen Mierau & Stephen Turnovsky, 2014. "Capital accumulation and the sources of demographic change," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 857-894, July.
- Rahim Loufir & Catherine Bruno & Pascal Jacquinot, 1992. "L'efficience et la formation des anticipations sur le marché des changes," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(1), pages 249-282.
- Khadr, Ali & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 1989. "A method for macroeconomic consistency in current and constant prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 306, The World Bank.
- Klausinger, Hansjörg, 2000. "Walras' law and the IS-LM model. A tale of progress and regress," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 1326, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Taurand, Francis, 1985. "Une approche néo-robertsonienne simple des fondements microéconomiques de la théorie monétaire," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(4), pages 472-488, décembre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:2:y:1970:i:1:p:1-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.