What Is Consumer's Surplus Per Day of Use, When Is It a Constant Independent of the Number of Days of Use, and What Does It Tell Us about Consumers Surplus?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smith, V. Kerry & Van Houtven, George & Pattanayak, Subhrendu, 1999. "Benefit Transfer as Preference Calibration," Discussion Papers dp-99-36, Resources For the Future.
- Cameron, Trudy Ann & Shaw, W. Douglass & Ragland, Shannon E. & Callaway, J. Mac & Keefe, Sally, 1996. "Using Actual And Contingent Behavior Data With Differing Levels Of Time Aggregation To Model Recreation Demand," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
- Smith, V. Kerry & Von Haefen, Roger, 1997.
"Welfare measurement and representative consumer theory,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 63-67, November.
- Smith, V. Kerry & Von Haefen, Roger, 1997. "Welfare Measurement and Representative Consumer Theory," Discussion Papers dp-97-32, Resources For the Future.
- Smith, Kerry & Von Haefen, Roger, 1997. "Welfare Measurement and Representative Consumer Theory," Working Papers 97-07, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Isabel Proenca & Isabel Menes, "undated". "Measuring the Average Per Day Net Benefit of Non-consumptive Wildlife - Associated Recreation For a National Park: a Count-Data Travel Cost Approach," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600078, EcoMod.
- Isabel Mendes & Isabel Proença, 2009. "Measuring the Social Recreation Per-Day Net Benefit of Wildlife Amenities of a National Park: A Count-Data Travel Cost Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/35, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Lin, Pei-Chien & Adams, Richard M. & Berrens, Robert P., 1996. "Welfare Effects Of Fishery Policies: Native American Treaty Rights And Recreational Salmon Fishing," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:26:y:1994:i:3:p:257-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.