A generalized predator- prey model: Uncertainty and management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoekstra, Jeljer & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2005.
"Harvesting and conservation in a predator-prey system,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1097-1120, June.
- Jeljer Hoekstra & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2001. "Harvesting and Conversation in a Predator-Prey System," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-024/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & Catarina Roseta-Palma, 2003. "Instabilities and Robust Control in Fisheries," Working Papers 2003.110, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Martin D. Smith, 2007. "Generating Value in Habitat-Dependent Fisheries: The Importance of Fishery Management Institutions," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(1), pages 59-73.
- Violaine Tarizzo & Eric Tromeur & Olivier Thébaud & Richard Little & Sarah Jennings & Luc Doyen, 2018. "Risk averse policies foster bio-economic sustainability in mixed ﬁsheries," Cahiers du GREThA 2018-07, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- John Tschirhart, 2012. "Biology as a Source of Non-convexities in Ecological Production Functions," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(2), pages 189-213, February.
- Melstrom, Richard T. & Horan, Richard D., 2013. "Managing excessive predation in a predator-endangered prey setting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 85-93.
- Skonhoft, Anders, 2006.
"The costs and benefits of animal predation: An analysis of Scandinavian wolf re-colonization,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 830-841, July.
- Anders Skonhoft, 2005. "The costs and benefits of animal predation: An analysis of Scandinavian wolf re-colonization," Working Paper Series 5505, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:10:p:1781-1789 is not listed on IDEAS
- Quérou, N. & Tomini, A., 2013.
"Managing interacting species in unassessed fisheries,"
Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 192-201.
- Nicolas Quérou & Agnès Tomini, 2012. "Managing interacting species in unassessed fisheries," Working Papers 12-32, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2012.
- Smith, Martin D., 2005. "Generating Value in Habitat-Dependent Fisheries: The Importance Of Fishery Management Institutions," Working Papers 05-12, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Kasperski, Stephen, 2016. "Optimal multispecies harvesting in the presence of a nuisance species," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 55-63.
- Tibor Neugebauer, 2005. "Bioeconomics Of Sustainable Harvest Of Competing Species: A Comment," Others 0503012, EconWPA.
- David Finnoff & John Tschirhart, 2003. "Protecting an Endangered Species While Harvesting Its Prey in a General Equilibrium Ecosystem Model," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(2), pages 160-180.
- Giovanni Bella, 2007. "A Bug’s Life: Competition Among Species Towards the Environment," Working Papers 2007.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:23:y:1992:i:2:p:123-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.