A generalized predator- prey model: Uncertainty and management
No abstract is available for this item.
- Quérou, N. & Tomini, A., 2013.
"Managing interacting species in unassessed fisheries,"
Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 192-201.
- Nicolas Quérou & Agnès Tomini, 2012. "Managing interacting species in unassessed fisheries," Working Papers 12-32, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2012.
- Tibor Neugebauer, 2005. "Bioeconomics Of Sustainable Harvest Of Competing Species: A Comment," Others 0503012, EconWPA.
- David Finnoff & John Tschirhart, 2003. "Protecting an Endangered Species While Harvesting Its Prey in a General Equilibrium Ecosystem Model," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(2), pages 160-180.
- Skonhoft, Anders, 2006. "The costs and benefits of animal predation: An analysis of Scandinavian wolf re-colonization," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 830-841, July.
- Anders Skonhoft, 2005. "The costs and benefits of animal predation: An analysis of Scandinavian wolf re-colonization," Working Paper Series 5505, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & Catarina Roseta-Palma, 2003. "Instabilities and Robust Control in Fisheries," Working Papers 2003.110, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Martin D. Smith, 2007. "Generating Value in Habitat-Dependent Fisheries: The Importance of Fishery Management Institutions," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(1), pages 59-73.
- John Tschirhart, 2012. "Biology as a Source of Non-convexities in Ecological Production Functions," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(2), pages 189-213, February.
- Giovanni Bella, 2007. "A Bug’s Life: Competition Among Species Towards the Environment," Working Papers 2007.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hoekstra, Jeljer & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2005. "Harvesting and conservation in a predator-prey system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1097-1120, June.
- Jeljer Hoekstra & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2001. "Harvesting and Conversation in a Predator-Prey System," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-024/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Smith, Martin D., 2005. "Generating Value in Habitat-Dependent Fisheries: The Importance Of Fishery Management Institutions," Working Papers 05-12, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Melstrom, Richard T. & Horan, Richard D., 2013. "Managing excessive predation in a predator-endangered prey setting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 85-93.
- Kasperski, Stephen, 2016. "Optimal multispecies harvesting in the presence of a nuisance species," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 55-63.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:23:y:1992:i:2:p:123-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed