A note on government spending on infrastructure in an endogenous growth model with finite horizon
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mourmouras, Iannis A. & Lee, Jong Eun, 1999. "Government spending on infrastructure in an endogenous growth model with finite horizons," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 395-407, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan & Barman, Trishita Ray, 2010. "Health, infrastructure, environment and endogenous growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 657-673, June.
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan & Barman, Trishita Ray, 2009. "Fiscal policies, environmental pollution and economic growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1018-1028, September.
- repec:hit:hitjcm:v:56:y:2015:i:1:p:73-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trishita Ray Barman & Manash Ranjan Gupta, 2010. "Public Expenditure, Environment, and Economic Growth," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(6), pages 1109-1134, December.
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan & Barman, Trishita Ray, 2015. "Environmental Pollution, Informal Sector, Public Expenditure And Economic Growth," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 56(1), pages 73-91, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:54:y:2002:i:6:p:651-654. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.