Government spending on infrastructure in an endogenous growth model with finite horizons
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Futagami, Koichi & Morita, Yuichi & Shibata, Akihisa, 1993. " Dynamic Analysis of an Endogenous Growth Model with Public Capital," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 607-625, December.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Fisher, Walter H., 1995. "The composition of government expenditure and its consequences for macroeconomic performance," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 747-786, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghosh, Sugata & Mourmouras, Iannis A., 2004. "Endogenous growth, welfare and budgetary regimes," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 623-635, December.
- Kosempel, Stephen, 2004.
"Finite lifetimes and government spending in an endogenous growth model,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 197-210.
- Kosempel, S., 2003. "Finite lifetimes and government spending in an endogenous growth model," Working Papers 2003-13, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan & Barman, Trishita Ray, 2010. "Health, infrastructure, environment and endogenous growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 657-673, June.
- Gemmell, Norman, 2001. "Fiscal Policy in a Growth Framework," WIDER Working Paper Series 084, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Minoru Watanabe & Yusuke Miyake & Masaya Yasuoka, 2015. "Public Investment Financed By Consumption Tax In An Aging Society," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 60(05), pages 1-17, December.
- Kollias, Christos & Paleologou, Suzanna-Maria, 2013. "Guns, highways and economic growth in the United States," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 449-455.
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan & Barman, Trishita Ray, 2009. "Fiscal policies, environmental pollution and economic growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1018-1028, September.
- repec:hit:hitjcm:v:56:y:2015:i:1:p:73-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jérôme Creel & Francesco Saraceno, 2008.
"Wealth Effects and Public Debt in an Endogenous Growth Model. Banca d'Italia Public Finance Workshop 'Fiscal Sustainability : Analytical Developments and Emerging Policy Issues', Perugia, 3-5 April 20,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/9644, Sciences Po.
- Jérôme Creel & Francesco Saraceno, 2008. "Wealth Effects and Public Debt in an Endogenous Growth Model. Banca d'Italia Public Finance Workshop 'Fiscal Sustainability : Analytical Developments and Emerging Policy Issues', Perugia, 3-5 April 20," Post-Print hal-01053226, HAL.
- Trishita Ray Barman & Manash Ranjan Gupta, 2010. "Public Expenditure, Environment, and Economic Growth," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(6), pages 1109-1134, December.
- Tanaka, Jumpei, 2002. "A note on government spending on infrastructure in an endogenous growth model with finite horizon," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 651-654.
- Andrew Sumner & Meera Tiwari, 2005. "Poverty and economic policy: what happens when researchers disagree?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(6), pages 791-801.
- Mehdi Hajamini & Mohammad Ali Falahi, 2014. "The nonlinear impact of government consumption expenditure on economic growth: Evidence from low and low-middle income countries," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan & Barman, Trishita Ray, 2015. "Environmental Pollution, Informal Sector, Public Expenditure And Economic Growth," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 56(1), pages 73-91, June.
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell, 2002. "Publicly Financed Education in an Endogenous Growth Model," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/24, New Zealand Treasury.
- Minea, Alexandru, 2008. "The Role of Public Spending in the Growth Theory Evolution," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(2), pages 99-120, June.
- Anwar, Sajid, 2005. "Specialisation-based external economies, supply of primary factors and government size," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 259-271.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/9644 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hajamini, Mehdi & Falahi, Mohammad Ali, 2012. "Economic growth and the optimum size of government in 15 European countries: A threshold panel approach," MPRA Paper 39616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:51:y:1999:i:5:p:395-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .