Compounding period length and the market model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmed, Ehsan & Rosser, J. Jr. & Sheehan, Richard G., 1988. "A global model of OECD aggregate supply and demand using vector autoregressive techniques," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1711-1729, November.
- Sheehan, Richard G, 1992. "U.S. Influences on Foreign Monetary Policy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(4), pages 447-464, November.
- Ehsan Ahmed & J. Rosser & Richard Sheehan, 1989. "A comparison of national and international aggregate supply and demand var models: The United States, Japan and the European economic community," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 125(2), pages 252-272, June.
- Bernanke, Ben S., 1986.
"Alternative explanations of the money-income correlation,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 49-99, January.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1986. "Alternative Explanations of the Money-Income Correlation," NBER Working Papers 1842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moran, Theodore H., 1981. "Modeling OPEC behavior: economic and political alternatives," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(02), pages 241-272, March.
- Leamer, Edward E., 1985. "Vector autoregressions for causal inference?," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 255-304, January.
- Burbidge, John & Harrison, Alan, 1984.
"Testing for the Effects of Oil-Price Rises Using Vector Autoregressions,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(2), pages 459-484, June.
- John Burbidge & Alan Harrison, 1982. "Testing for the Effects of Oil-Price Rises Using Vector Autoregressions," School of Economics Working Papers 1982-01, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Sheehan, Richard G. & Kelly, Neil, 1983. "Oil prices and world inflation," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, pages 235-238.
- Hafer, R W & Sheehan, Richard G, 1991. "Policy Inference Using VAR Models," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(1), pages 44-52, January.
- John A. Tatom, 1981. "Energy prices and short-run economic performance," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 3-17.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janusz BrzeszczyÃƒâ€¦Ã‚â€žski & Jerzy Gajdka & Tomasz Schabek, 2011. "The Role of Stock Size and Trading Intensity in the Magnitude of the "Interval Effect" in Beta Estimation: Empirical Evidence from the Polish Capital Market," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(1), pages 28-49, January.
- Brailsford, Timothy J. & Josev, Thomas, 1997. "The impact of the return interval on the estimation of systematic risk," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, pages 357-376.
- Cifter, Atilla & Ozun, Alper, 2007. "Multiscale Systematic Risk: An Application on ISE-30," MPRA Paper 2484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Andrew Coutts & Terence Mills & Jennifer Roberts, 1997. "Time series and cross-section parameter stability in the market model: the implications for event studies," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 243-259.
- Janusz BrzeszczyÃ…Â„ski & Jerzy Gajdka & Tomasz Schabek, 2011. "The Role of Stock Size and Trading Intensity in the Magnitude of the "Interval Effect" in Beta Estimation: Empirical Evidence from the Polish Capital Market," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(1), pages 28-49, January.
- Masih, Mansur & Alzahrani, Mohammed & Al-Titi, Omar, 2010. "Systematic risk and time scales: New evidence from an application of wavelet approach to the emerging Gulf stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 10-18, January.
- Atilla Cifter & Alper Ozun, 2008. "Multiscale Systematic Risk: an Application on the ISE-30," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 10(38), pages 1-24.
- Gencay, Ramazan & Selcuk, Faruk & Whitcher, Brandon, 2005. "Multiscale systematic risk," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 55-70, February.
- McGoun, Elton G., 1997. "Ex ungue leonem," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-12.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:46:y:1994:i:3:p:179-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .