Decision weights in anticipated utility theory : Response to Segal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:20:y:1982:i:2:p:589-603 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Zuber, Stéphane, 2016.
"Evaluating intergenerational risks,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 104-117.
- Geir B. Asheim & Stéphane Zuber, 2016. "Evaluating intergenerational risks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01278075, HAL.
- Stéphane Zuber & Geir B. Asheim, 2016. "Evaluating intergenerational risks," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01383120, HAL.
- Geir B. Asheim & Stéphane Zuber, 2016. "Evaluating intergenerational risks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16011, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Rolf Aaberge, 2011.
"Empirical rules of thumb for choice under uncertainty,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, pages 431-438.
- Rolf Aaberge, 2002. "Empirical Rules of Thumb for Choice under Uncertainty," ICER Working Papers 22-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Levy, Haim & Wiener, Zvi, 2013. "Prospect theory and utility theory: Temporary versus permanent attitude toward risk," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 1-23.
- Polkovnichenko, Valery & Zhao, Feng, 2013. "Probability weighting functions implied in options prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 580-609.
- Pamela K. Lattimore & Joanna R. Baker & A. Dryden Witte, 1992. "The Influence Of Probability on Risky Choice: A parametric Examination," NBER Technical Working Papers 0081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:8:y:1987:i:4:p:641-645. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .