Decision weights in anticipated utility theory : Response to Segal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Zuber, Stéphane, 2016.
"Evaluating intergenerational risks,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 104-117.
- Geir B. Asheim & Stéphane Zuber, 2016. "Evaluating intergenerational risks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01278075, HAL.
- Stéphane Zuber & Geir B. Asheim, 2016. "Evaluating intergenerational risks," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01383120, HAL.
- Geir B. Asheim & Stéphane Zuber, 2016. "Evaluating intergenerational risks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16011, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Rolf Aaberge, 2011.
"Empirical rules of thumb for choice under uncertainty,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 431-438, September.
- Rolf Aaberge, 2002. "Empirical Rules of Thumb for Choice under Uncertainty," ICER Working Papers 22-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Levy, Haim & Wiener, Zvi, 2013. "Prospect theory and utility theory: Temporary versus permanent attitude toward risk," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 1-23.
- Polkovnichenko, Valery & Zhao, Feng, 2013. "Probability weighting functions implied in options prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 580-609.
- Pamela K. Lattimore & Joanna R. Baker & A. Dryden Witte, 1992. "The Influence Of Probability on Risky Choice: A parametric Examination," NBER Technical Working Papers 0081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:8:y:1987:i:4:p:641-645. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.