A game-theoretic rendering of promises and threats
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Klein, D.B., 1991. "A Game-Theoretic rendering of Promises and Threats," Papers 90-91-21, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Michele Moretto & Paola Valbonesi, 2004.
"Opting-out in profit-sharing regulation,"
- Michele Moretto & Paola Valbonesi, 2004. "Opting-out in profit-sharing regulation," Industrial Organization 0403002, EconWPA.
- Lundquist, Tobias & Ellingsen, Tore & Gribbe, Erik & Johannesson, Magnus, 2009. "The aversion to lying," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 70(1-2), pages 81-92, May.
- Tobias Lundquist & Tore Ellingsen & Erik Gribbe & Magnus Johannesson, 2009. "The Aversion to Lying," Post-Print hal-00674103, HAL.
- Steven Shavell & Kathryn Spier, 1995. "Threats Without Binding Commitment," Discussion Papers 1139, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Steven Shavell & Kathryn Spier, 1996. "Threats without Binding Commitment," NBER Working Papers 5461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moretto Michele & Valbonesi Paola, 2007. "Firm Regulation and Profit Sharing: A Real Option Approach," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-34, November.
- Michele Moretto & Paola Valbonese, 2006. "Firm Regulation and Profit-Sharing: A Real Option Approach," Working Papers 2006.7, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michele Moretto & Paola Valbonesi, 2007. "Firm Regulation and Profit-Sharing: A Real Option Approach," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0052, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Tore Ellingsen & Magnus Johannesson, 2004. "Is There a Hold-up Problem?," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 106(3), pages 475-494, October.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus, 2000. "Is There a Hold-up Problem?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 357, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Kouroche Vafaï, 1999. "A Theory of Abuse of Authority in Hierarchies," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-07, CIRANO.
- Moreno-Okuno, Alejandro, 2015. "Fair Threats and Promises," MPRA Paper 68517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 2000. "Game-Theoretic Interpretations of Commitment," UCLA Economics Working Papers 799, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Boettke Peter J., 1994. "The Reform Trap In Economics And Politics In The Former Communist Economies," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2-3), pages 1-28, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:21:y:1993:i:3:p:295-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed