The onset of adult offending: A neglected dimension of the criminal career
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vaughn, Michael G. & DeLisi, Matt & Gunter, Tracy & Fu, Qiang & Beaver, Kevin M. & Perron, Brian E. & Howard, Matthew O., 2011. "The Severe 5%: A Latent Class Analysis of the Externalizing Behavior Spectrum in the United States," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 75-80.
- Brian Bell & Anna Bindler & Stephen Machin, 2014.
"Crime Scars: Recessions and the Making of Career Criminals,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1284, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bell, Brian & Bindler, Anna & Machin, Stephen, 2014. "Crime Scars: Recessions and the Making of Career Criminals," IZA Discussion Papers 8332, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bell, Brian & Bindler, Anna & Machin, Stephen, 2014. "Crime scars: recessions and the making of career criminals," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60355, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bell, Brian & Bindler, Anna & Machin, Steve, 2015. "Crime Scars: Recessions and the Making of Career Criminals," CEPR Discussion Papers 10415, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- DeLisi, Matt, 2006. "Zeroing in on early arrest onset: Results from a population of extreme career criminals," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 17-26.
- Andersson, Frida & Torstensson Levander, Marie, 2013. "Adult onset offending in a Swedish female birth cohort," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 172-177.
- Gomez-Smith, Zenta & Piquero, Alex R., 2005. "An examination of adult onset offending," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 515-525.
- Barnes, J.C. & Beaver, Kevin M., 2010. "An empirical examination of adolescence-limited offending: A direct test of Moffitt's maturity gap thesis," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1176-1185, November.
- Beckley, Amber L. & Caspi, Avshalom & Harrington, Honalee & Houts, Renate M. & Mcgee, Tara Renae & Morgan, Nick & Schroeder, Felix & Ramrakha, Sandhya & Poulton, Richie & Moffitt, Terrie E., 2016. "Adult-onset offenders: Is a tailored theory warranted?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 64-81.
- Jennings, Wesley G. & Piquero, Alex R. & Rocque, Michael & Farrington, David P., 2015. "The effects of binge and problem drinking on problem behavior and adjustment over the life course: Findings from the Cambridge Study in Delinquent Development," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 453-463.
- Colman, Rebecca A. & Mitchell-Herzfeld, Susan & Kim, Do Han & Shady, Therese A., 2010. "From delinquency to the perpetration of child maltreatment: Examining the early adult criminal justice and child welfare involvement of youth released from juvenile justice facilities," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1410-1417, October.
- DeLisi, Matt & Piquero, Alex R., 2011. "New frontiers in criminal careers research, 2000-2011: A state-of-the-art review," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 289-301, July.
- Lussier, Patrick & Blokland, Arjan, 2014. "The adolescence-adulthood transition and Robins’s continuity paradox: Criminal career patterns of juvenile and adult sex offenders in a prospective longitudinal birth cohort study," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 153-163.
- DeLisi, Matt & Beaver, Kevin M. & Wright, John Paul & Vaughn, Michael G., 2008. "The etiology of criminal onset: The enduring salience of nature and nurture," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 217-223, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:30:y:2002:i:6:p:603-622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.