The fractal dimension of policing
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jan M. Chaiken & Peter Dormont, 1978. "A Patrol Car Allocation Model: Background," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(12), pages 1280-1290, August.
- Skogan, Wesley G., 1975. "Measurement problems in official and survey crime rates," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 17-31.
- Hindelang, Michael J., 1974. "The uniform crime reports revisited," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-17.
- Kessler, David A., 1985. "One-or two-officer cars? A perspective from Kansas City," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 49-64.
- Kenneth Chelst, 1978. "An Algorithm for Deploying a Crime Directed (Tactical) Patrol Force," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(12), pages 1314-1327, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:26:y:1998:i:5:p:425-435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.