Determinants of minority employment in american municipal police agencies: The representation of african american officers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Jihong & He, Ni & Lovrich, Nicholas, 2005. "Predicting the employment of minority officers in U.S. cities: OLS fixed-effect panel model results for African American and Latino officers for 1993, 1996, and 2000," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 377-386.
- Zhao, Jihong & He, Ni & Lovrich, Nicholas, 2006. "The effect of local political culture on policing behaviors in the 1990s: A retest of Wilson's theory in more contemporary times," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 569-578.
- He, Ni & Zhao, Jihong & Ren, Ling, 2005. "Do race and gender matter in police stress? A preliminary assessment of the interactive effects," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 535-547.
- Doerner, William G. & Doerner, William M., 2008. "The Diffusion of Accreditation Among Florida Police Agencies," MPRA Paper 86545, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2009.
- Moore, Eric William, 2001. "Emerging legal constraints on affirmative action in police agencies and how to adapt to them," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 11-19.
- Elaine B. Sharp, 2014. "Minority Representation and Order Maintenance Policing: Toward a Contingent View," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1155-1171, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:26:y:1998:i:4:p:267-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.