The Transition to Free Markets: Where to Begin Privatization
No abstract is available for this item.
- Bian, Junsong & Guo, Xiaolei & Li, Kevin W., 2015. "Distribution channel strategies in a mixed market," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 13-24.
- Jun Du, Xiaoxuan Liu, . "Selection, Staging and Sequencing in the Recent Chinese Privatization," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(3).
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2010. "The Dynamics and Status of India’s Economic Reforms," MPRA Paper 24479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nandini Gupta & John C. Ham & Jan Svejnar, 2000.
"Priorities and Sequencing in Privatization: Theory and Evidence from the Czech Republic,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
323, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Nandini Gupta & John Ham & Jan Svejnar, 2000. "Priorities and Sequencing in Privatization: Theory and Evidence from the Czech Republic," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1580, Econometric Society.
- Saul Estrin & Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Jan Svejnar, 2009. "The Effects of Privatization and Ownership in Transition Economies," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(3), pages 699-728, September.
- Estrin, Saul & Hanousek, Jan & Kocenda, Evzen & Svejnar, Jan, 2009. "Effects of privatization and ownership in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4811, The World Bank.
- Arup Bose & Barnali Gupta, 2013. "Mixed markets in bilateral monopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 141-164, October.
- Alexei Karas & William Pyle & Koen Schoors, 2015. "A "de Soto Effect" in Industry? Evidence from the Russian Federation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 451-480.
- Pyle, William & Schoors, Koen, 2011. "A ‘de Soto Effect’ in Industry? Evidence from the Russian Federation," BOFIT Discussion Papers 33/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Alexei Karas & William Pyle & Koen Schoors, 2012. "A “de Soto Effect” in Industry? Evidence from the Russian Federation," HSE Working papers WP BRP 19/EC/2012, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Björn Brand & Michael Grothe, 2015. "Social responsibility in a bilateral monopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 275-289, July.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Roberts, Barbara M, 2007. "Privatisation in Poland: What Was the Government Trying to Achieve?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6114, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gupta, Nandini & Ham, Jhon C. & Svejnar, Jan, 2008. "Priorities and sequencing in privatization: Evidence from Czech firm panel data," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 183-208, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:22:y:1996:i:1:p:23-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed