The Transition to Free Markets: Where to Begin Privatization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bian, Junsong & Guo, Xiaolei & Li, Kevin W., 2015. "Distribution channel strategies in a mixed market," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 13-24.
- Gianni De Fraja & Barbara M. Roberts, 2009. "Privatization in Poland," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 17(3), pages 531-557, July.
- Jun Du, Xiaoxuan Liu, . "Selection, Staging and Sequencing in the Recent Chinese Privatization," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(3).
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2010. "The Dynamics and Status of India’s Economic Reforms," MPRA Paper 24479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nandini Gupta & John C. Ham & Jan Svejnar, 2000.
"Priorities and Sequencing in Privatization: Theory and Evidence from the Czech Republic,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
323, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Nandini Gupta & John Ham & Jan Svejnar, 2000. "Priorities and Sequencing in Privatization: Theory and Evidence from the Czech Republic," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1580, Econometric Society.
- Saul Estrin & Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Jan Svejnar, 2009.
"The Effects of Privatization and Ownership in Transition Economies,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 47(3), pages 699-728, September.
- Estrin, Saul & Hanousek, Jan & Kocenda, Evzen & Svejnar, Jan, 2009. "Effects of privatization and ownership in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4811, The World Bank.
- Arup Bose & Barnali Gupta, 2013. "Mixed markets in bilateral monopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 141-164, October.
- Alexei Karas & William Pyle & Koen Schoors, 2015.
"A "de Soto Effect" in Industry? Evidence from the Russian Federation,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 451-480.
- Pyle, William & Schoors, Koen, 2011. "A ‘de Soto Effect’ in Industry? Evidence from the Russian Federation," BOFIT Discussion Papers 33/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Alexei Karas & William Pyle & Koen Schoors, 2012. "A “de Soto Effect” in Industry? Evidence from the Russian Federation," HSE Working papers WP BRP 19/EC/2012, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Björn Brand & Michael Grothe, 2015. "Social responsibility in a bilateral monopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 275-289, July.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Roberts, Barbara M, 2007. "Privatisation in Poland: What Was the Government Trying to Achieve?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6114, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gupta, Nandini & Ham, Jhon C. & Svejnar, Jan, 2008. "Priorities and sequencing in privatization: Evidence from Czech firm panel data," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 183-208, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:22:y:1996:i:1:p:23-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.