Shadow Factor Price Convergence and the Response of Chinese State-Owned Construction Enterprises to Reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Caruso, 2002. "Procyclical Productivity and Output Growth in China: An Econometric Analysis," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 251-274, July.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo, 2000.
"Understanding china's economic performance,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 1-50.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo, "undated". "Understanding China'S Economic Performance," Department of Economics 97-04, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo, 1997. "Understanding China's Economic Performance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1793, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo, 1997. "Understanding China's Economic Performance," NBER Working Papers 5935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David K. Lambert & Elliott Parker, 1998. "Productivity in Chinese Provincial Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 378-392.
- Shenggen Fan, 2000.
"Technological change, technical and allocative efficiency in Chinese agriculture: the case of rice production in Jiangsu,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 1-12.
- Fan, Shenggen, 1999. "Technological change, technical and allocative efficiency in Chinese agriculture: the case of rice production in Jiangsu," EPTD discussion papers 39, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Parker, Elliott, 1997. "The effect of scale on the response to reform by Chinese state-owned construction units," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 331-353, April.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Wing Thye Woo, 2003. "China's Economic Growth After WTO Membership," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 1-31.
- Cargill, Thomas F. & Parker, Elliott, 2004. "Price deflation, money demand, and monetary policy discontinuity: a comparative view of Japan, China, and the United States," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 125-147, March.
- Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Jefferson, Gary H., 2008. "Technology diversity and development: Evidence from China's industrial enterprises," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 658-672, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:21:y:1995:i:1:p:54-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.