Some reflections on self-management, social choice, and reform in eastern europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burdín, Gabriel & Dean, Andrés, 2012.
"Revisiting the objectives of worker-managed firms: An empirical assessment,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 158-171.
- Gabriel Burdín & Andrés Dean, 2008. "Los objetivos de una empresa gestionada por sus trabajadores : un análisis sobre el caso uruguayo," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 08-10, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- repec:bla:annpce:v:89:y:2018:i:4:p:563-580 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel Burdín, 2016.
"Equality Under Threat by the Talented: Evidence from Worker‐Managed Firms,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(594), pages 1372-1403, August.
- Gabriel Burdin, 2013. "Equality under threat by the talented:evidence from worker-managed firms," Department of Economics University of Siena 694, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Gabriel Burdín, 2013. "Equality under threat by the talented: evidence from worker-managed firms," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 13-12, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Burdín, Gabriel, 2013. "Equality under Threat by the Talented: Evidence from Worker-Managed Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 7854, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Luigi Bonatti & Lorenza A. Lorenzetti, 2017. "The quality of employment in the early labour market experience of young Europeans," DEM Working Papers 2017/08, Department of Economics and Management.
- Fakhfakh F. & Perotin V. & Gago M., 2009.
"Productivity, Capital and Labor in Labor-Managed and Conventional Firms,"
Working Papers ERMES
0910, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Fathi Fakhfakh & Virginie Perotin & Monica Gago, 2011. "Productivity, Capital and Labor in Labor-Managed and Conventional Firms," TEPP Working Paper 2011-08, TEPP.
- Fathi Fakhfakh & Virginie Pérotin & Monica Gago, 2011. "Productivity, Capital and Labor in Labor-Managed and Conventional Firms," Working Papers halshs-00838518, HAL.
- Cecilia NAVARRA, 2016. "Employment Stabilization Inside Firms: An Empirical Investigation Of Worker Cooperatives," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(4), pages 563-585, December.
- Zou, Liang, 1992. "Ownership structure and efficiency: An incentive mechanism approach," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 399-431, September.
- repec:spr:epolit:v:36:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s40888-018-00139-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Navarra Cecilia & Tortia Ermanno, 2011. "Employer’s moral hazard and the emergence of worker cooperatives," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201103, University of Turin.
- Josef C. Brada & Jose A. Mendez, 2009. "Technology, Effort and the Efficiency of Production: Labor-managed versus Capitalist Firms," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 7(1), pages 35-53.
- Marina Albanese & Cecilia Navarra & Ermanno Tortia, 2019.
"Equilibrium unemployment as a worker insurance device: wage setting in worker owned enterprises,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics,
Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 36(3), pages 653-671, October.
- albanese, marina & navarra, cecilia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2017. "EQUILIBRIUM UNEMPLOYMENT AS A WORKER INSURANCE DEVICE. Wage setting in worker owned enterprises," MPRA Paper 77031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marina ALBANESE & Cecilia NAVARRA & Ermanno TORTIA, 2017. "Equilibrium unemployment as a worker insurance device: Wage setting in worker owned enterprises," CIRIEC Working Papers 1705, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Cecilia Navarra, 2013. "How do worker cooperatives stabilize employment? The role of profit reinvestment into locked assets," Working Papers 1307, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:15:y:1991:i:2:p:349-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.