Fuzzy set ideal type analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:95:y:2001:i:03:p:529-546_00 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ott, Ursula F. & Kimura, Yuko, 2016. "A set-theoretic analysis of negotiations in Japanese MNEs: Opening up the black box," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1294-1300.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0423-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wagemann, Claudius & Buche, Jonas & Siewert, Markus B., 2016. "QCA and business research: Work in progress or a consolidated agenda?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2531-2540.
- Ott, Ursula F. & Prowse, Peter & Fells, Ray & Rogers, Helen, 2016. "The DNA of negotiations as a set theoretic concept: A theoretical and empirical analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3561-3571.
- Chang, Chih-Ming & Kao, Chi-Hung & Sha, Wei-Shun & Wu, Wen-Hsiang & Chen, Juei-Chao, 2016. "Multilevel control chart and fuzzy set theory to monitor inpatient falls," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2284-2288.
- Katharina Zimmermann, 2016. "Local Responses to the European Social Fund: A Cross-City Comparison of Usage and Change," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(6), pages 1465-1484, November.
- Schneider, Martin R. & Eggert, Andreas, 2014. "Embracing complex causality with the QCA method: An invitation," jbm - Journal of Business Market Management, Free University Berlin, Marketing Department, vol. 7(1), pages 312-328.
- Daniel Kaimann, 2014. "Combining Qualitative Comparative Analysis and Shapley Value Decomposition: A Novel Approach for Modeling Complex Causal Structures in Dynamic Markets," Working Papers Dissertations 12, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Sarah Kuypers, 2014. "The East Asian welfare regime: reality or fiction," Working Papers 1404, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Johannes Meuer & Henric van der Ent, 2012. "Revisiting system theories in Strategic Human Resource Management - A set-theoretic analysis of high performing firms in the UK," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0076, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Bettina Trueb, 2013. "Integrating qualitative and quantitative data: index creation using fuzzy-set QCA," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(6), pages 3537-3558, October.
- Domenech, Josep & Escamilla, Rafael & Roig-Tierno, Norat, 2016. "Explaining knowledge-intensive activities from a regional perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1301-1306.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:60:y:2007:i:5:p:474-481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.