A Model to Explain Shareholder Returns: Marketing Implications
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1992. " The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 427-465, June.
- Shanken, Jay, 1992. " The Current State of the Arbitrage Pricing Theory," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1569-1574, September.
- Ross, Stephen A., 1976.
"The arbitrage theory of capital asset pricing,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 341-360, December.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "The Arbitrage Theory of Capital Asset Pricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 2-73, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "The Arbitrage Theory of Capital Asset Pricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 02-73, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Roll, Richard & Ross, Stephen A, 1984. " A Critical Reexamination of the Empirical Evidence on the Arbitrage Pricing Theory: A Reply," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(2), pages 347-350, June.
- Huang, Roger D. & Jo, Hoje, 1995. "Data frequency and the number of factors in stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 987-1003, September.
- Moon K. Kim & Chunchi Wu, 1987. "Macro-Economic Factors And Stock Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 10(2), pages 87-98, 06.
- Fogler, H Russell & John, Kose & Tipton, James, 1981. "Three Factors, Interest Rate Differentials and Stock Groups," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(2), pages 323-335, May.
- Carol J. Simon & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Measurement and Determinants of Brand Equity: A Financial Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(1), pages 28-52.
- Chen, Nai-Fu & Roll, Richard & Ross, Stephen A, 1986. "Economic Forces and the Stock Market," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(3), pages 383-403, July.
- Oldfield, George S, Jr & Rogalski, Richard J, 1981. "Treasury Bill Factors and Common Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(2), pages 337-350, May.
- Willem Thorbecke, 1994. "Trade Deficit News, Systematic Risk and the Crash of 1987," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 97-106, Winter.
- Dhrymes, Phoebus J & Friend, Irwin & Gultekin, N Bulent, 1984. " A Critical Reexamination of the Empirical Evidence on the Arbitrage Pricing Theory," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(2), pages 323-346, June.
- Chen, Nai-fu, 1983. " Some Empirical Tests of the Theory of Arbitrage Pricing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(5), pages 1393-1414, December.
- Fertuck, Leonard, 1975. "A Test of Industry Indices Based on SIC Codes," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(05), pages 837-848, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:50:y:2000:i:2:p:157-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.