Treasury Bill Factors and Common Stock Returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric C. Chang & Wilbur G. Lewellen, 1985. "An Arbitrage Pricing Approach To Evaluating Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 8(1), pages 15-30, March.
- Kumar, V. & Ramaswami, Sridhar N. & Srivastava, Rajendra K., 2000. "A Model to Explain Shareholder Returns: Marketing Implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 157-167, November.
- Stephen A. Buser & Patric H. Hendershott & Anthony B. Sanders, 1988. "On the Determinants of the Value of Call Options on Default-Free Bonds," NBER Working Papers 2529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hurson Ch. & Ricci - Xella N., 2002. "Structuring Portfolio Selection Criteria for Interactive Decision Support," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 69-94, January -.
- Robert A. Pari & Son-Nan Chen, 1984. "An Empirical Test Of The Arbitrage Pricing Theory," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 7(2), pages 121-130, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:36:y:1981:i:2:p:337-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.