Multinationality and profitability
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Donghyun Oh & Almas Heshmati & Hans Lööf, 2012.
"Technical change and total factor productivity growth for Swedish manufacturing and service industries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(18), pages 2373-2391, June.
- Oh, Donghyun & Heshmati, Almas & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Swedish Manufacturing and Service Industries," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 193, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Dong-hyun Oh & Almas Heshmati & Hans Loof, 2009. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Swedish Manufacturing and Service Industries," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200912, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2009.
- Donghyun Oh & Almas Heshmati & Hans Lööf, 2011. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Swedish Manufacturing and Service Industries," Post-Print hal-00693831, HAL.
- Oh, Donghyun & Heshmati, Almas & Lööf, Hans, 2014. "Total factor productivity of Korean manufacturing industries: Comparison of competing models with firm-level data," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 25-36.
- Oh, Donghyun & Heshmati, Almas & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Total Factor Productivity of Korean Manufacturing Industries: Comparison of Competing Models with Firm-Level Data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 201, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Dong-hyun Oh & Almas Heshmati & Hans Loof, 2009. "Total Factor Productivity of Korean Manufacturing Industries: Comparison of Competing Models with Firm-Level Data," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200922, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Wu, Zai Bin & Yeung, Godfrey & Mok, Vincent & Han, Zhaozhou, 2007. "Firm-specific knowledge and technical efficiency of watch and clock manufacturing firms in China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 317-332, June.
- Han, I & Liang, Hsin-Yu & Chan, Kam C., 2016. "Locational concentration and institutional diversification: Evidence from foreign direct investments in the banking industry," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 185-199.
- Fang-Yi LO & Shih-Kuan CHIU & Pei-Wen SHIH, 2016. "Ownership Concentration, Location, and Internalization Advantage in Financial Performance," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 82-93, September.
- repec:spr:manint:v:57:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-016-0290-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Haider Ali Khan & Jyh-Jeng Wu & Chao-Chung Kang, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Performance of MNCs: Taiwanese Firms' in People's Republic of China and Southeast Asia," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-258, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Majocchi, Antonio & Bacchiocchi, Emanuele & Mayrhofer, Ulrike, 2005. "Firm size, business experience and export intensity in SMEs: A longitudinal approach to complex relationships," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 719-738, December.
- Vincent Mok & Godfrey Yeung & Zhaozhou Han & Zongzhang Li, 2010. "Export orientation and technical efficiency: clothing firms in China," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(7), pages 453-463.
- Lin, Yini & Wu, Lei-Yu, 2014. "Exploring the role of dynamic capabilities in firm performance under the resource-based view framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 407-413.
- Walid Hejazi & Eric Santor, 2005. "Degree of Internationalization and Performance: An Analysis of Canadian Banks," Staff Working Papers 05-32, Bank of Canada.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:23:y:1991:i:2:p:179-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed