Long-term valuation effects of bank acquisitions
No abstract is available for this item.
- Steven J. Pilloff & Anthony M. Santomero, 1996. "The Value Effects of Bank Mergers and Acquisitions," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-07, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Asimakopoulos, Ioannis & Athanasoglou, Panayiotis P., 2013.
"Revisiting the merger and acquisition performance of European banks,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 237-249.
- Asimakopoulos, Ioannis & Athanasoglou, Panayiotis P., 2009. "Revisiting the merger and acquisition performance of European banks," MPRA Paper 31994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioannis Asimakopoulos & Panayiotis Athanasoglou,, 2009. "Revisiting the Merger and Acquisition Performance of European Banks," Working Papers 100, Bank of Greece.
- Lublóy, Ágnes & Tóth, Eszter, 2010. "A közép-kelet-európai bankfúziók eredményessége
[The success of the bank mergers in Central Eastern Europe]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 37-58.
- Kiymaz, Halil, 2009. "The impact of country risk ratings on U.S. firms in large cross-border acquisitions," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 235-247.
- Rao-Nicholson, Rekha & Ayton, Julie (Salaber), 2016. "Euphoria in financial markets: How Indian companies generate value in their cross-border acquisitions," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 494-508.
- Cyree, Ken B & DeGennaro, Ramon P, 2002. "A Generalized Method for Detecting Abnormal Returns and Changes in Systematic Risk," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 399-416, December.
- Ken B. Cyree & Ramon P. DeGennaro, 2001. "A generalized method for detecting abnormal returns and changes in systematic risk," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2001-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Aigbe Akhigbe & Jeff Madura, 2004. "Bank acquisitions of security firms: the early evidence," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(7), pages 485-496.
- Nababan, Tongam Sihol & Nababan, Sere Eva & Tampubolon, Bantu, 2005. "Analysis of Relationship Between Market Reactions and Long Term Performance on Acquisitions," MPRA Paper 49110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valkanov, Emil & Kleimeier, Stefanie, 2007. "The role of regulatory capital in international bank mergers and acquisitions," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 50-68, January.
- Valkanov Emil & Kleimeier Stefanie, 2005. "The Role of Regulatory Capital in International Bank Mergers and Acquisitions," Research Memorandum 017, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Kiymaz, Halil, 2004. "Cross-border acquisitions of US financial institutions: Impact of macroeconomic factors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1413-1439, June.
- Chris Brune & Kevin Lee & Scott Miller, 2015. "The effects of bank capital constraints on post-acquisition performance," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(1), pages 75-99, January.
- Fabio Panetta & Dario Focarelli, 2003. "Are Mergers Beneficial to Consumers? Evidence from the Italian Market for Bank Deposits," CEIS Research Paper 10, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Diaz, Belen Diaz & Olalla, Myriam Garcia & Azofra, Sergio Sanfilippo, 2004. "Bank acquisitions and performance: evidence from a panel of European credit entities," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 377-404.
- Asimakopoulos, Ioannis & Athanasoglou, Panayiotis & Georgiou, Evangelia, 2005. "The effect of M&A announcement on Greek bank stock returns," MPRA Paper 16450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clay Moffett & Mohammad Naserbakht, 2013. "Stock Price Behavior of Acquirers and Targets Due to M&A Announcement in USA Banking," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 18(1), pages 105-114, winter.
- Hwang, Dar-Yeh & Wu, Wei-Hsiung, 2007. "Financial system reform in Taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 21-41, February.
- Cyree, Ken B. & Wansley, James W. & Boehm, Thomas P., 2000. "Determinants of bank growth choice," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 709-734, May.
- Hart, Jeffrey R. & Apilado, Vince P., 2002. "Inexperienced banks and interstate mergers," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 313-330.
- Dunn, Jessica Kay & Intintoli, Vincent J. & McNutt, Jamie John, 2015. "An examination of non-government-assisted US commercial bank mergers during the financial crisis," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 16-41.
- A. N. Bany-Ariffin & Mohamad Hisham & Carl B. McGowan, 2016. "Macroeconomic factors and firm’s cross-border merger and acquisitions," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(2), pages 277-298, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:18:y:1994:i:6:p:1135-1154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed