Issues on liberalization of air cargo services in international aviation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dennis W. Carlton & William M. Landes & Richard A. Posner, 1980. "Benefits and Costs of Airline Mergers: A Case Study," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(1), pages 65-83, Spring.
- Oum, Tae Hoon, 1998. "Overview of regulatory changes in international air transport and Asian strategies towards the US open skies initiatives," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 127-134.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lotti, Raoni & Caetano, Mauro, 2018. "The airport choice of exporters for fruit from Brazil," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 104-112.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6792 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boonekamp, Thijs & Burghouwt, Guillaume, 2017. "Measuring connectivity in the air freight industry," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 81-94.
- Chang, Yu-Hern & Yeh, Chung-Hsing & Wang, Shih-Yi, 2007. "A survey and optimization-based evaluation of development strategies for the air cargo industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 550-562, April.
- Gong, Qiang & Wang, Kun & Fan, Xingli & Fu, Xiaowen & Xiao, Yi-bin, 2018. "International trade drivers and freight network analysis - The case of the Chinese air cargo sector," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 253-262.
- Gardiner, John & Ison, Stephen & Humphreys, Ian, 2005. "Factors influencing cargo airlinesâ€™ choice of airport: An international survey," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 393-399.
- Van Asch, Thomas & Dewulf, Wouter & Kupfer, Franziska & Cárdenas, Ivan & Van de Voorde, Eddy, 2020. "Cross-border e-commerce logistics – Strategic success factors for airports," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(C).
- Hakim, Md Mahbubul & Merkert, Rico, 2019. "Econometric evidence on the determinants of air transport in South Asian countries," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 120-126.
- Lakew, Paulos Ashebir, 2014. "Economies of traffic density and scale in the integrated air cargo industry: The cost structures of FedEx Express and UPS Airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 29-38.
- Grancay, Martin, 2009. "A Brief Genesis of the North Atlantic Air Transport," MPRA Paper 14095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kupfer, Franziska & Meersman, Hilde & Onghena, Evy & Van de Voorde, Eddy, 2017. "The underlying drivers and future development of air cargo," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 6-14.
- Benoit Chèze & Pascal Gastineau & Julien Chevallier, 2010. "Forecasting air traffic and corresponding jet-fuel demande until 2025," Working Papers hal-02489878, HAL.
- Lori Houghtalen & Özlem Ergun & Joel Sokol, 2011. "Designing Mechanisms for the Management of Carrier Alliances," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(4), pages 465-482, November.
- Wang, Fan & Zhuo, Xiaopo & Niu, Baozhuang, 2017. "Strategic entry to regional air cargo market under joint competition of demand and promised delivery time," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 317-336.
- Malighetti, Paolo & Martini, Gianmaria & Redondi, Renato & Scotti, Davide, 2019. "Air transport networks of global integrators in the more liberalized Asian air cargo industry," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 12-23.
- Yuan, Xue-Ming & Low, Joyce M.W. & Ching Tang, Loon, 2010. "Roles of the airport and logistics services on the economic outcomes of an air cargo supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 215-225, October.
- Yuen, Andrew & Zhang, Anming & Hui, Yer Van & Leung, Lawrence C. & Fung, Michael, 2017. "Is developing air cargo airports in the hinterland the way of the future?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 15-25.
- Matsumoto, Hidenobu & Domae, Koji, 2019. "Assessment of competitive hub status of cities in Europe and Asia from an international air traffic perspective," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 88-95.
- Lieshout, Rogier & Matsumoto, Hidenobu, 2012. "New international services and the competitiveness of Tokyo International Airport," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 53-64.
- Wai Hung Wong & Anming Zhang & Yer Van Hui & Lawrence C. Leung, 2009. "Optimal Baggage-Limit Policy: Airline Passenger and Cargo Allocation," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(3), pages 355-369, August.
- Shiang-Min Meng, 2014. "Logistics Image of Outsourcing Clients to The Wireless Telecommunications Industry: How is it related to The Service Value of Air Cargo Logistics Providers?," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(8), pages 940-955, August.
- Ankersmit, Steven & Rezaei, Jafar & Tavasszy, Lori, 2014. "The potential of horizontal collaboration in airport ground freight services," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 169-181.
- Zhang, Anming, 2003. "Analysis of an international air-cargo hub: the case of Hong Kong," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 123-138.
- Gardiner, John & Ison, Stephen, 2008. "The geography of non-integrated cargo airlines: an international study," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 55-62.
- Rezaei, Jafar & Hemmes, Alexander & Tavasszy, Lori, 2017. "Multi-criteria decision-making for complex bundling configurations in surface transportation of air freight," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 95-105.
More about this item
KeywordsAir cargo service; Passenger service; Open skies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:8:y:2002:i:5:p:275-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.