Benefits and Costs of Airline Mergers: A Case Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:444-454 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bamberger, Gustavo E & Carlton, Dennis W & Neumann, Lynette R, 2004.
"An Empirical Investigation of the Competitive Effects of Domestic Airline Alliances,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(1), pages 195-222, April.
- Gustavo E. Bamberger & Dennis W. Carlton & Lynette R. Neumann, 2001. "An Empirical Investigation of the Competitive Effects of Domestic Airline Alliances," NBER Working Papers 8197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Achim I. Czerny & Peter-J. Jost & Benny Mantin, 2010. "Pricing in Overlapping Transport Networks," WHU Working Paper Series - Economics Group 10-05, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management.
- Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin, 2002. "Issues on liberalization of air cargo services in international aviation," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 275-287.
- Vaze, Vikrant & Luo, Tian & Harder, Reed, 2017. "Impacts of airline mergers on passenger welfare," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 130-154.
- Good, David H. & Nadiri, M. Ishaq & Sickles, Robin C., 1989.
"The Structure Of Production, Technical Change And Efficiency In A Multiproduct Industry: An Application To U.S. Airlines,"
89-14, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- David H. Good & M. Ishaq Nadiri & Robin C. Sickles, 1991. "The Structure of Production, Technical Change and Efficiency in a Multiproduct Industry: An Application to U.S. Airlines," NBER Working Papers 3939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin, Juan Carlos & Román, Concepción, 2003. "Hub location in the South-Atlantic airline market: A spatial competition game," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 865-888, December.
- repec:bla:jindec:v:65:y:2017:i:2:p:336-362 is not listed on IDEAS
- JA. Clougherty, 2000. "US domestic airline alliances: does the national welfare impact turn on strategic international gains?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(3), pages 304-314, July.
- Adler, Nicole & Berechman, Joseph, 2001. "Evaluating optimal multi-hub networks in a deregulated aviation market with an application to Western Europe," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 373-390, June.
- Jeffrey T. Prince & Daniel H. Simon, 2014. "The Impact of Mergers on Quality Provision: Evidence from the Airline Industry," Working Papers 2014-07, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:11:y:1980:i:spring:p:65-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.