Optimal assignment of aircrew trainees to simulator and classroom training sessions subject to seniority and preference restrictions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haase, Knut & Latteier, Jorg & Schirmer, Andreas, 1998. "The course scheduling problem at Lufthansa Technical Training," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 441-456, November.
- Michel Gamache & François Soumis & Daniel Villeneuve & Jacques Desrosiers & Éric Gélinas, 1998. "The Preferential Bidding System at Air Canada," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(3), pages 246-255, August.
- Xu, Jiefeng & Sohoni, Milind & McCleery, Mike & Bailey, T. Glenn, 2006. "A dynamic neighborhood based tabu search algorithm for real-world flight instructor scheduling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(3), pages 978-993, March.
- Heykel Achour & Michel Gamache & François Soumis & Guy Desaulniers, 2007. "An Exact Solution Approach for the Preferential Bidding System Problem in the Airline Industry," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(3), pages 354-365, August.
- Mehran Hojati, 2010. "Near-optimal solution to an employee assignment problem with seniority," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 181(1), pages 539-557, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAircrew training; Strict seniority; Preference restrictions; Assignment problem; Integer programming; Airline management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:143-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.