The development of care technology under liability law
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eberhard Feess & Gerd Muehlheusser, 2002. "Strategic Environmental Policy, Clean Technologies and the Learning Curve," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(2), pages 149-166, October.
- Popp, David, 2004. "ENTICE: endogenous technological change in the DICE model of global warming," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 742-768, July.
- Magat, Wesley A., 1978. "Pollution control and technological advance: A dynamic model of the firm," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Mathai, Koshy, 2000. "Optimal CO2 Abatement in the Presence of Induced Technological Change," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Endres, Alfred, 1992. "Strategic behavior under tort law," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 377-380, September.
- Adam Jaffe & Richard Newell & Robert Stavins, 2002. "Environmental Policy and Technological Change," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 41-70, June.
- Hege, U. & Feess, E., 1998.
"Efficient liability rules for multi-party accidents with moral hazard,"
Other publications TiSEM
e216300c-126c-4e48-ad1f-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Eberhard Feess & Ulrich Hege, 1998. "Efficient Liability Rules for Multi-Party Accidents With Moral Hazard," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 154(2), pages 422-450, June.
- Ulrich Hege & Eberhard Feess, 1998. "Efficient Liability Rules for Multi-Party Accidents with Moral Hazard," Post-Print hal-00759758, HAL.
- Ben-Shahar, Omri, 1998. "Should Products Liability Be Based on Hindsight?," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 325-57, October.
- Biglaiser, Gary & Horowitz, John K & Quiggin, John, 1995. "Dynamic Pollution Regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 33-44, July.
- Finsinger, Jorg, 1991. "The choice of risky technologies and liability," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 11-22, May.
- Shavell, Steven, 1992. "Liability and the Incentive to Obtain Information about Risk," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 259-70, June.
- Kaplow, Louis & Shavell, Steven, 1996.
"Accuracy in the Assessment of Damages,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(1), pages 191-210, April.
- Craswell, Richard & Calfee, John E, 1986. "Deterrence and Uncertain Legal Standards," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 279-303, Fall.
- Requate, Till & Unold, Wolfram, 2003. "Environmental policy incentives to adopt advanced abatement technology:: Will the true ranking please stand up?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 125-146, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:irlaec:v:26:y:2006:i:4:p:503-518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.