Allocating Product Liability in a Multimarket Setting
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James Boyd, 1994. "Risk, Liability, and Monopoly," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 387-403.
- A. Mitchell Polinsky & William P. Rogerson, 1983.
"Products Liability, Consumer Misperceptions, and Market Power,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(2), pages 581-589, Autumn.
- A. Mitchell Polinsky & William P. Rogerson, 1982. "Products Liability, Consumer Misperceptions, and Market Power," NBER Working Papers 0937, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Shavell, 1984. "A Model of the Optimal Use of Liability and Safety Regulation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(2), pages 271-280, Summer.
- Luski, Israel & Lusky, Rafael, 1975. "External Diseconomies in Consumption and Monopoly Pricing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(2), pages 223-229, March.
- Michael Spence, 1977. "Consumer Misperceptions, Product Failure and Producer Liability," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 561-572. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)